Insomniacs club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
>>>How do you find Gmail opposed to hotmail?<<<

Better search facility for one.

what kind of job are you looking for? ive been hunting all day, ive probably come across something

What to?:LOL: If your sig is like that, you've got a lucky boyfriend / husband :LOL:

As posted by digitalfailure earlier on, (mod) >>> Keep it clean.........:nono:<<<

IT Mainly networking side. If I could get some training then web designer, but I don't know enough to become one straight away.

My son is a web designer, works for a company called Tagish

How's he getting on with it? Does he enjoy it?

Also been looking at apprenticships for mechanical engineering. (Waste of my qualifications, but would have mroe of a chance making more money at the end of the day)

i see...
boyfriend works for them ^^ and hes on a lot of money already and hes only been there 2 years.
if its money you want then youre best getting trained up in that or as you say mech engineering.

How's he getting on with it? Does he enjoy it?

Also been looking at apprenticships for mechanical engineering. (Waste of my qualifications, but would have mroe of a chance making more money at the end of the day)
They do websites for local borough councils and government departmentsthe thing he hates most is when the client does not know exactly what they want.
He never actually trained in the profession, he qualified in science at Durham university and offered to work for tagish for nothing for a week to prove he could do it and he has been there for 9 years now.

Fair play, I can see where he's coming from with the clients now knowing what they're wanting. I've done a few sites for people and it's happend to me.

When he was qualifying for the Science what was he hoping to do? After 9 years i'm assuming he's very happy with his position in the company!

We were surprised he did not use his degree in his search for employment, especially when it cost us an arm and a leg, yes he is happy working in web design. The other son graduated at Cambridge also at science (bragging now:D)
he used his degree to get a job and works in the Defence industry for Thales a French company, he rarely discusses what he is working on .........all hush hush:)

Yep, and as I say it cost us an arm and a leg x2 but was worth it, anyway I am off to bed this time.

Cheers:exit:

toodle pip:D

its not that big:p

and then there were two..

job hunting:)
also cant sleep, my mums sure shes addicted to some medication shes been using for her back and cant stop pacing so im keeping her company, kind of.

whats your excuse?

aye a few, not many though, most of its call centre work, not good..

you?

was talking to a few friends about this earlier, apparently theres just no jobs around at t he moment. one of them was ear wigging on the train on a bunch of suits and they were saying there was no need for employment in their company and others at the moment. not good news.

does indeed, so much to pay for this next month too =\

I don't even own a house :| I can't imagine how hard it's going to be to get a mortgage in the next few months!

I'm sure you'll find a way of paying them, stay positive.

we're good people and i believe in karma

Anyone awake?

As I've finally managed to get my bed habbits back on track, I am in bed by 10:00 and happily awake by 4:00am ... I've missed this thread for a few days, and wow has it grown in length!

I may take my daughter out for an early walk to Mumbles and back, I hope she won't hate me for waking her up so early!

allllllllllllllllllo!

Oi, aren't you meant to be swooning over some b rated actor at the moment? ;) hehe

:razz: hes not b rated and im not swooning although if it was patrick stewart i would be. also i am female, i can multitask..

what have you been doing today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back