Instagram: linking posts to specific blog / web pages?

LongLensPhotography

Th..th..that's all folks!
Name
[Censored] Fruitcake Bat
Edit My Images
No
I'm really slow with the new breed of social media and namely Instagram. I notice this is where majority of customers now go to, Flickr is slowly losing importance (still use it) and Facebook just doesn't work for me.

So I can post an image with fat watermark. I figured out I can use "User agent switcher" plugins on browser to trick it to "android mode" to enable uploading. Thats sorted.

The problem is that links I post below the photo don't actually work and people are lazy to cut and paste into browser (can you even copy on the app?). Let's say I want them to go to my latest blog post or a specific photo page to get them buying prints. How do I do this?

Sorry what link are you posting?

Got an example of what you're trying to do?

Edit : Do you mean in the Instagram photo description? If so I don't believe you can, people tend to say "link in bio" and amend their main url

Last edited:
"Instagram prevents links in photo captions or comments from being clickable. Other than paid ads, the only clickable link within Instagram is on your profile page. A common tactic is to add “link in profile” to a photo caption, sending followers to your bio where they can click on the website link"

Back