Interesting

No - because my civil liberty to do so is curtailed by the bank's, passport office's or court's right to have their own rules once I choose to move from a public space into their private space. You are free to choose if to comply with their rules or not but non compliance will likely be met with refusal of entry.

This does not need to have a new law to enforce it. It works now under existing laws.

Steve.
Oh no it doesn't...You can't legally refuse to serve someone like that...And lots of tax payers money is spent on accommodating specific female officers and private areas, and even in court its been met with '... freedom of religious expression' remember Rebekah Dawson who refused to lift veil...

I really wished it would work without laws...but for little joe public they require some legal protection against these drama queens who can't apply some common sense...

No - because my civil liberty to do so is curtailed by the bank's, passport office's or court's right to have their own rules once I choose to move from a public space into their private space. You are free to choose if to comply with their rules or not but non compliance will likely be met with refusal of entry.

This does not need to have a new law to enforce it. It works now under existing laws.

Steve.

Sorry Steve, but you have lost the argument - big time.

I don't really need to explain because someone else has done so perfectly.

Ignoring Islam, I could go on about Sikhs and daggers, Sikhs and not wearing crash helmets on motorcycles, but to be honest, you are just "tilting at windmills"

My point was that all this is covered by existing laws and we don't need a new law banning covering your face in public.

Steve.

My point was that all this is covered by existing laws and we don't need a new law banning covering your face in public.

Steve.
My point, and as demonstrated several times now that this is not the case at all. Yet somehow you seem to be convinced there is. Don't know whether you have your own business, but why not give it a go request it to be lifted and if not complied refuse service. According to you there won't be any consequences, so surely nothing to loose to try it.

Back