Intermediate level training...1-1 or group or ?

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
Looking to get some pro training and have no idea where to start.

Would consider myself middling internediate so no desire to spend cash on beginners type courses.

Anyone recommend a one to one type thing in Herts ?

I think it might help if you clarified what type of tuition you are seeking e.g. landscape, studio, wildlife etc.

I think it might help if you clarified what type of tuition you are seeking e.g. landscape, studio, wildlife etc.
This^
There's probably hundreds more unsuitable courses Han there are suitable ones.

Whaddayawannaknow ;)

Ok, good points.
I think initially I want to ensure my base knowledge and practises are sound, and then tailored advice from there.
I think.
Im totally self taught, so want to make sure Im heading in the right direction.
I primarily shoot Zoos, then short range wild stuff, plants and occasional motorsport, so not a specific category really.

Ok, good points.
I think initially I want to ensure my base knowledge and practises are sound, and then tailored advice from there.
I think.
Im totally self taught, so want to make sure Im heading in the right direction.
I primarily shoot Zoos, then short range wild stuff, plants and occasional motorsport, so not a specific category really.
Sounds like you would probably get the best from a wildlife photographer. I did a quick Google and found these people who have a range of courses that might suit in your part of the world http://www.goingdigital.co.uk/photography-workshops/one-to-one-experience-days-south-midlands

I have no experience but others on here may have used them.

Back