Introducing myself...

:wave: Hi Karen

Hi there Karen :)

I hope you enjoy your time here, at what we hope is the most easy going forum on the interweb.

I'll move this to the welcome forum now (y)

Hi Karen, Just googled you and boy have you met some big names..(y)

Welcome to the forums.:)

O M G!!! I am not worthy!!:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

I just love your work...........I'm an absolute beginner, but woulld give ANYTHING to come within a smidgen of your stuff............please, please, stay around and pass on a few molecules of wisdom.

.......(blushing furiously)....can't believe I just said all that......but I do mean it, so I'll leave it up.
Welcome :)

Hi Photostar, Thanks for your kind words... I found this site because of Petemc, the HDR geneus... it does seem so friendly here ... which is always refreshing...

Hi Karen & welcome, just had a look on your site and to say it contains great work is an understatement, it is outstanding.

wow and wow again.. thanks for all your kind comments re my work... now I'm blushing..

mY site is a having a major overall as it is pretty much out of date with what I've been doing over the last year...

Hi Karen :wave: Welcome to Talk Photography. :)

Anything you need, just give us a shout ;)

Hi, and welcome :)

There's some awe inspiring stuff on your website :notworthy: - I do hope you stay around to share some of your skill with us!

(y) welcome(y)

Hello and Welcome (y)

Hey Pete.... did you see channel M your in it.. incl of your camera and that lens...tee hee

I've just been reading all the positive responses to your fab HDR arrticle.. class... great work will always shine through..

welcome Karen! lovin' your work there...:)

Hey Pete.... did you see channel M your in it.. incl of your camera and that lens...tee hee

I've just been reading all the positive responses to your fab HDR arrticle.. class... great work will always shine through..

Cheers :) Yeah I saw it. It was cool thinking "OMG thats my camera on TV!!" :D Tis the little things in life :D

Hello

Visited your site earlier when Pete mentioned it. Impressive stuff (y)

Looking forward to your contributions! :wave:

Hello & :welcome: to the forum

Back