Inversion over Derwent Water (Revised crop added)

Thanks very much mate, it's a stack tonne of fun doing these missions, and to get a few shots too is a huge bonus, cheers

Totally agreed! I'm based in the Lakes and can't wait for me knee to fix so I can get some hiking done!

Will be using some of your shots as inspiration!

Both totally awesome shots .......more than worth the effort you put in .(y)(y)

Totally agreed! I'm based in the Lakes and can't wait for me knee to fix so I can get some hiking done!

Will be using some of your shots as inspiration!

I hope your knee is mended soon dude. This time last year I was on crutches with a knee injury, best thing for it is a bit of legwork round the fells!! Cheers

First one is Fab, but the second one is just outstanding..!!

Thank you very much, I do like the ambiance of the second shot myself, super lucky with the conditions!!
Both totally awesome shots .......more than worth the effort you put in .(y)(y)

Thanks Lynne, it's always such a good experience, and the tiredness soon fades away when you see scenes like this. Much appreciated!

Lovely takes @MattyW. How's the terrain walking/trekking to Catbells? How long did it take you before you reach the top?

It's probably the most well trodden path in Cumbria. Allow 30mins to an hour up from Hawse End depending on your fitness. There's only one slight "scramble" which is just a rocky step in reality, but it's a really easy walk, which does offer a great view. The walk back along the western shore of Derwent Water is lovely in a morning too

Back