ipad pro querie

Edit My Images
No
if i buy a 64gb iPad pro will i be able
to plug a sd card reader into it with an adapter
and view the pictures thats on the card ?

i know it can be done on an samsung s2 tab 8inch

You can, in theory, with the right adapter. But I find it a bit hit and miss... sometimes it errors and will throw up a message of incompatibility. Other times it’s fine.

You would need the correct lightening SD card reader. I used to use one with an iPad.

More to the point is why an iPad pro. I had one for a few days and to be honest didn't get on with it. At the end of the day it's just a little iPad with a big screen. Then again it is a case of horses for courses.

More to the point is why an iPad pro. I had one for a few days and to be honest didn't get on with it. At the end of the day it's just a little iPad with a big screen. Then again it is a case of horses for courses.

You know there are 3 iPad Pro models? Not just the 12.9” model, there is also a 9.7” and 10.5”. The screen is superior on the Pro models with a True Tone display (makes a difference for photo viewing/editing and far superior audio. You also get the Pencil for more precise work or note taking if you wish.

The current iPad 2017 (the Air 2 is discontinued) is a nasty step backwards, it’s bigger and heavier and has a cheaper screen with is not laminated and does not have the anti-reflection coating. I used one for about 6 weeks and hated it after the Air 2.

You would need the correct lightening SD card reader. I used to use one with an iPad.

Yeah like you say horses for courses, some will gel some will not..

I am in the gel with it camp.. I have rarely touched my MBA or W10 machine since getting the Pro (w/ Keyboard and Pencil & USB adapter).. I use CC and Affinity for photo editing, GarageBand for music recording(guitar, bass, drums and midi keyboard) it does it quick it does it way beyond a level I need and its the easiest way to do the tasks.

I actually find it rather good, and have all but stopped using my Macbook Pro since getting one, it's fun for editing images too and great for travel.

You just reminded me I still have an iPad pen I need to get rid of :D

Yes please :D

I have just posted on the other question on here.
I use mine for editing a lot and have the cloud based LR subscription. I use a mixture of LR and affinity app perfect for this device.

Back