Bargain iPads at curry's and pic world

Edit My Images
Yes
Brought a iPad mini 3 yesterday and had the normal conversation about protection, however when it came to there knownow cover was offered a £25 iTunes card, £10 of the iPad and first mouth free. No contract so I can cancel and wil not have to pay anything.

Not sure what else is included in this offer but not a bad deal.

Q What does the knowhow cover cover? as the Apple cover is comprehensive for 12 months

Not going to use the cover just just get the money of and iTunes voucher then cancel the cover

What was the price ?

£199-£10 plus I get 7% discount at curries and then the iTunes vochour

Cheers :)

I bet when you cancel, you have to hand back the voucher, which is only right, nobody can give things away for free. Check out the small print.

I bet when you cancel, you have to hand back the voucher, which is only right, nobody can give things away for free. Check out the small print.
Confirmed when I brought it I confiemed this was not case

He won't. I used to work at PC World as a manager, and they will do anything to flog you cover. It's all about KPIs for the store, not profit.

Stupid way to run a business, I know, but that's the way they work. They have heavy targets on selling add on's and cover, gross profit is very rarely looked at. Therefore they will give you all sorts to make you take the cover.

Their targets only take into account the number of sign ups at the till and not cancellations, so the store really couldn't give a damn if you cancel it the minute you walk out the door.

Many Thanks, was going to buy from John Lewis but a trip to PCWorld seems to be in order.

Ok. Your onto a winner then, especially coming from a pc world man.:)

He won't. I used to work at PC World as a manager, and they will do anything to flog you cover. It's all about KPIs for the store, not profit.

Stupid way to run a business, I know, but that's the way they work. They have heavy targets on selling add on's and cover, gross profit is very rarely looked at. Therefore they will give you all sorts to make you take the cover.

Their targets only take into account the number of sign ups at the till and not cancellations, so the store really couldn't give a damn if you cancel it the minute you walk out the door.

Know how cover canceled with no questions asked, so defiantly a bargain ......

Many Thanks, was going to buy from John Lewis but a trip to PCWorld seems to be in order.
My friend works for the guys who do John Lewis guarantees. Given my experience with the currys pic world crew, I would avoid that mob and go for the guarantee security.

Back