iPads for £ 374.36 !!

bastic

A star
Name
Lukas
Edit My Images
Yes
I know it is wrong forum but more people will see it in here :)

Seller is VikingDirect so genuine :)

check for details

I would get one but no monnies in here :(

An iphone and a magnifying glass is cheaper ;)

As is an Advent Vega (£250)... But you can't get those for love nor money at the moment....

I read in the paper yesterday that the ipad is coming down to £200.00 at christmas but you will need to take out an 18 or 24 month contract on it, too?

I wonder what the Archos 70 with the 250GB HD will be like.. Could make a good photo viewer/backup device

I read in the paper yesterday that the ipad is coming down to £200.00 at christmas but you will need to take out an 18 or 24 month contract on it, too?

True but the mobile rate you are going to get offered is horendusly expensive. as far as I heard. Orange and T-Mobile will be doing it.

True but the mobile rate you are going to get offered is horendusly expensive. as far as I heard. Orange and T-Mobile will be doing it.

i'm sure it will be. but then those that are desperate for one will be silly enough to take one out on a contract. question is, are they really that good? I have an iphone 4 and i'm pleased with that but an ipad? i'm not so sure. i'm very happy with my laptop for when i'm out in the field, so to speak.

question is, are they really that good? I have an iphone 4 and i'm pleased with that but an ipad? i'm not so sure. i'm very happy with my laptop for when i'm out in the field, so to speak.

I think it's a nice tool for those who use their computer only for web browsing and chatting but it is still missing some of the basic laptop functions... such as a webcam... and easy way to connect to a printer and print...

Viking normally adds VAT. we have account with them and I've never known them to be cheap.

I wonder what the Archos 70 with the 250GB HD will be like.. Could make a good photo viewer/backup device

PLayed with Archos 10" android tablet.... didn't liked screen at all..and was quite slow as well...so it is off my list.
Didn't managed to get my hands on Advent vega and see how's the screen on that.

Galaxy tab is nice but too small for me.

I've a colleague who has the ipad. He said it looks neat and slim compared to a netbook. After a month or so, he bought a stand and a wireless keyboard.
So which one is neater now his ipad with 2 extra bits he has to lug around or a netbook?
LOL

Back