ipaq doohicky

digitalfailure

Staff Bog Cleaner 2015
Name
Brian
Edit My Images
Yes
Can anyone point me in the direction of a place which sells a decent replacement pointything for my old ipaq 2210

Some velcro fingered B&^$*&D!!!!! has nicked mine :annoyed:

I ordered one on the net which promised to fit in the original slot on the ipaq, but whats turned up must have cost all of 3p to make :bang:

It's a pointything and and a pen and a reset thing, but what it fails to be is any bl00dy use :razz:

Please help me find a doohicky thing thats the same as the original.

Try either HP or Amazon, they sell them - HP I believe are cheaper.

I don't think those ones will fit in the lil' slot on the side :(

Check the second link :)

whooooooooooooa

Your a star m8, i've got a couple of genuine HP sticky things on the way now

(y)

Ian........that thing isn't what it's cracked up to be :cautious:

perfect fit my A$%£

your not doing very well here are you DF, have you looked down the back of the sofa?

Matty........did you not read :D

I've got some on route via Warspite's linky (y)

Dammit!
I was in work for the whole duration of this thread - I have three of what I'm 99% sure are these...
I had an Ipaq, can't remember model (which is why I'm not certain these are the right stylii I have) - anyhoo, I fancied some extra stylii, so bought a pack of three genuine ones. Then my Ipaq was nicked and so I've had these stylii just knocking about for a year or two.

Not sure how much use it is now, but if they're the right ones, you can have all three for free!

Right, just hada rummage around in me drawers and found 2 out of the 3 of these blighters. Look about right?

transferredimage77bd9.jpg

edit : Crikey and they're a bit pricey too, aint they!
Looking at the piccy in warspites link that's definitely the PDA I had, ergo these are the right stylii - cancel your order and you can have these!

isn't that always the sodding way!!!!!!!

My order is showing as dispatched.

Thanks for the offer m8, if Mr Velcro Fingers returns i'll drop you a line.

Pah!
You may as well have em' - I've no use for them, and velcro fingers aside, the threat of accidental loss is an ever present one! (That's why I got 'em in the first place...)

PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail :)

No worries, will get them sent out soon :)
No guarantees I can find the third one though :cautious:

Back