iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

iPhone 7 plus - quick night out in Pompey

View attachment 102723

View attachment 102724

And testing the beta 'fake depth of field'

View attachment 102725

Very nice set of images Sir, liking all of these very much.(y) Trust you to add a shot of a glass of beer.:whistle::D

"I've only had my iPhone 7 Plus (the first first ever cell phone of my own) for a few weeks and I'm so impressed with the quality of the images that can be obtained with it. Just in case you should be interested I've down loaded an app for it called "Camera +", its only three bucks and is amazing. If you haven't heard of it then its well worth checking out"

George.

Last edited:
Very nice set of images Sir, liking all of these very much.(y) Trust you to add a shot of a glass of beer.:whistle::D

"I've only had my iPhone 7 Plus (the first first ever cell phone of my own) for a few weeks and I'm so impressed with the quality of the images that can be obtained with it. Just in case you should be interested I've down loaded an app for it called "Camera +", its only three bucks and is amazing. If you haven't heard of it then its well worth checking out"

George.

Agreed George, it's amazing what the tiny camera can do in good light. Thanks for the App tip [emoji106]

Great set of candid street style shots Sir, all good but I really like the call box shot. It never ceases to amaze me the image quality that can be had from a modern cell phone.(y)

George.

he's da man!!!

No, Geof, I'm over in south-east London. But it's definitely one of my favourite parks, and certainly one of the most photogenic.

Cheers
the furthest my family were over that way was the Crystal Palace Park area in the 80's
Bushy was right across the road from our house in Hampton village so the kids could ride their bikes there and whatnot
my uncle worked at the NPL now gone and may feature in your photos of sheds etc
i worked in london and the furthest 'saaf eest'..(london jargon) office i worked in was babcocks in great dover street now moved...the roebuck was our pub
used to cross london bridge on my way from waterloo...the place of all the recent bad news
my first office was in farringdon and most of my work took me from wembley in the north west down to gt dover st in several different offices
i did a stint in banner lane, marylebone and manchester square before migrating to the south west in 1984

all great times...and a city i love...its got buzzz

you get around a bit as well...what is your excuse?

cheers
geof

you get around a bit as well...what is your excuse?

Nowhere near as much as I'd like these days, Geof. I've been doing photography seriously (oh, and Instagrams as well) for 10 years now and thinking I want to scale it back a bit. Of course, I've always got a pocket camera on me and I'm always seeing things that just have to be photographed. I'll slow done one day :)

Nowhere near as much as I'd like these days, Geof. I've been doing photography seriously (oh, and Instagrams as well) for 10 years now and thinking I want to scale it back a bit. Of course, I've always got a pocket camera on me and I'm always seeing things that just have to be photographed. I'll slow done one day :)

same here..when i worked in london i carried a 35mm minox camera and did as you do...except film is only 36 shots...trannies actually
i got some from the top of st pauls...the outside bit and all sorts of well...london shots...i was besotted with the place
i also had a couple of pentax mx's for family outings with a selection of lenses...but
there is nothing like taking what you see there and then
more on the camera phone later... i am with virgin payg and am on 4g so i may take what they offer being a present client...keep my number etc
the galaxy S6 edge phone seems to be one they offer which i might be able to get and use my micro sim in it from my moto e
i would welcome your input on that if you have used one or know about it
cheers
geof

Sorry, Geof, no clue about modern Android phones.

thanks...i am an android man...out of ££ choice...my first and present phone is a moto E...the cheapest
so i might swim by the comparison sites and probably settle on a samsung..maybe
much obliged
cheers
geof

hayle boats 3a.jpg

hayle cornwall..near the famous pasty shop

Kingston with the iPhone 7 plus

View attachment 103729

Nice shot Sir, I've seen several of these umbrella displays around and wondered if there is some special story or meaning behind them. There's one in Canterbury but none of the store keepers seemed to know what they were for. One guy just said he turned up for work one morning and there they were.:)

George.

I've no idea George, I've seen them in Spain for festivals for the past few years and they seem to have caught on here. They always look good though!

Back