iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

I just had to run out and take advantage if the light and clouds last week, walked down to Dulwich Park for some low winter sunshine.

Dulwich Park IMG_7308edit by Keith Hudson, on Flickr

^^ Slight curves and levels in Photo Shop but mostly as was recorded by the phone.

Dulwich Park IMG_7307editBW by Keith Hudson, on Flickr

^^ As above but with mono conversion in Silver EFX, orange filter and PlusX simulation.

Both iPhone 12pro

I just had to run out and take advantage if the light and clouds last week, walked down to Dulwich Park for some low winter sunshine.

Dulwich Park IMG_7308edit by Keith Hudson, on Flickr

^^ Slight curves and levels in Photo Shop but mostly as was recorded by the phone.

Dulwich Park IMG_7307editBW by Keith Hudson, on Flickr

^^ As above but with mono conversion in Silver EFX, orange filter and PlusX simulation.

Both iPhone 12pro

Two "Excellent" landscape style captures Keith, liking them both very much with as is normal with me the mono pic' is my fav.

Last edited:
Reactions: zx9
"Street Performer (33)"

iPhone 12 Pro Max, Hipstamatic App. (Apart from my watermark this snap is straight out of the cell phone/camera).
Street Performer (33)-03732ip by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Last edited:
Very nice landscape/seascape style capture Donna, good to see you posting on this thread. Keep them coming.
Thanks very much George, have just seen this thread, and love it already (looking at using my phone more for my photography). Please tell me, how do you edit your phone pics?

Thanks very much George, have just seen this thread, and love it already (looking at using my phone more for my photography). Please tell me, how do you edit your phone pics?

Hi Donna, I snap everything in "Apple Pro Raw" on my iPhone, and any of my snaps with "ip" after the file number are edited entirely on my "iPad Pro".

I first open the pic' in Lightroom mobile (the free version) and convert them into a full size "tiff file" without any PP, and then export them to "Affinity Photo" (iPad version). The reason for this move is that Affinity will not open Apple Pro Raw files correctly. And then I do everything the same way as I would with any dedicated camera file, ie just juggle about with the sliders and convert to mono (most of the time) until the pic' looks about right to me on the screen. I then add my water mark and upload the pic' to Flickr, that's it job done.

The only exception to this is anything that has been snapped using the "Hipstamatic" app I do everything in Affinity as that app only gives the effects that are set in a jpeg file so no need for the Lightroom bit.

If I can be anymore help just ask and I'll see what I can come up with.

Back