iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Thanks, George. Someone over on POTN literally said "Yuk!" on seeing one of my Hipstamatic shots. :D

They have no taste !!

"Excuse my ignorance and its probably staring me in the face, but what is POTN ?"

They have no taste !!

"Excuse my ignorance and it's probably staring me in the face, but what is POTN ?"

Photography on the Net

Photography on the Net

Many thanks for that Garry, appreciated.

"Where Are They"

iPhone 12 Pro Max
52704962435_cc2913f3da_b.jpg

Where Are They-03735ip by G.K.Jnr., on Flickr

Loch Ba sunrise, Iphone 13 Pro max
79F5DFD0-A3EB-4638-A3BE-01EB757EB3DF_1_105_c.jpeg

"Heads Up"

Some of you can't help but have noticed that @garryknight and myself have been working recently with an app called "Hipstamatic" with some what I think extremely good results. I'd like to encourage other iPhone users on here to give it a go (its only available for iPhone & iPad users) as I and I'm sure Garry won't mind me saying it has become very addictive to us.

It's not just for "Street Photography" as we both mainly snap, but can be used for pretty much any type of photography and the possible set up combinations of film & lens are virtually endless. The other bonus is its very inexpensive to add the app and a few extra packs to your set ups. It sure would be nice to see some more iPhone snappers on here using it.

the possible set up combinations of film & lens are virtually endless.

I'd like to add that it's not just a camera app, it's also an editor in its own right, and can be used at any stage in the photo-making process. For example, you could use Halide to get a detailed, high resolution shot, run it through Hipstamatic to get an effect you like, then into, say Snapseed to do the bits that Hipstamatic can't, such as freehand transformation, spot removal, colour curves, and so on.

It can be a very versatile method of post processing and might help you develop a distinctive style.

If you're interested and want to know more, these could be useful:

Last edited:
"Heads Up"

Some of you can't help but have noticed that @garryknight and myself have been working recently with an app called "Hipstamatic" with some what I think extremely good results. I'd like to encourage other iPhone users on here to give it a go (its only available for iPhone & iPad users) as I and I'm sure Garry won't mind me saying it has become very addictive to us.

It's not just for "Street Photography" as we both mainly snap, but can be used for pretty much any type of photography and the possible set up combinations of film & lens are virtually endless. The other bonus is its very inexpensive to add the app and a few extra packs to your set ups. It sure would be nice to see some more iPhone snappers on here using it.

I'd like to add that it's not just a camera app, it's also an editor in its own right, and can be used at any stage in the photo-making process. For example, you could use Halide to get a detailed, high resolution shot, run it through Hipstamatic to get an effect you like, then into, say Snapseed to do the bits that Hipstamatic can't, such as freehand transformation, spot removal, colour curves, and so on.

It can be a very versatile method of post processing and might help you develop a distinctive style.

If you're interested and want to know more, these could be useful:

Thank you both for this, I will have to give it a go.

Back