iPHONE images... post your iPhone/Mobile pics HERE... :-)

Thanks, George. I'm pretty sure it was my combination of Love 81 film and Jane lens. I haven't played with settings for a long time, so I'm either using that or BlacKeys Supergrain film and John lens. The two recent shots and one I'll be sharing tomorrow were of the spur-of-the-moment capture the scene quick type. I tend to use Hipstamatic to edit shots taken with the basic Photos app, or just process regular phone shots in Snapseed.

Thanks for that Garry, I too do most of my snapping with the standard app or the ProCamera app and then part edit some of them with the Hipstamatic app. I find that since getting an iPhone 15 Pro Max the two lens options if using Hipstamatic for snapping are either too long ie 120mm equivalent or too wide 24mm equivalent with no other options available. So my best line of action is by snapping as I wish using the other apps and then part pp in Hipstamatic.

Thanks for that Garry, I too do most of my snapping with the standard app or the ProCamera app and then part edit some of them with the Hipstamatic app. I find that since getting an iPhone 15 Pro Max the two lens options if using Hipstamatic for snapping are either too long ie 120mm equivalent or too wide 24mm equivalent with no other options available. So my best line of action is by snapping as I wish using the other apps and then part pp in Hipstamatic.

I get 77mm equivalent, which is manageable. Hipstamatic looks more and more like an outdated product. Even the new version has so much about it that's inconvenient and badly thought-out.

A wee experiment using my new phone.
Other than photos of the Grandkids etc, I've rarely used a phone for "serious" photography.
I think I'll be using it more in the future.

Perthshire Farmland by Mike Stephen, on Flickr

That's a very nice landscape style capture Mike, liking this pic' very much.

"Don't underestimate just what can be obtained photographically from some of the higher end cell phones, they really are a more than usable bit of kit these days"

Last edited:
Back