Is anyone entering this year's UKLPOTY?

Name
Tom
Edit My Images
Yes
The window for entry is now open - I'm thinking of entering this for the first time. Has anyone entered before? Had any luck?

I've put a couple in. Luckily been commended '15, '16, '17 and highly commended 2020, but tougher this year as I've barely been anywhere for anything new, so trawling the archives and processing stuff. Good luck Tom!

The window for entry is now open - I'm thinking of entering this for the first time. Has anyone entered before? Had any luck?

This will be my tenth year entering. I've never felt that my entries had even the remotest chance of winning but I've had ten images commended during that time and it's always worth having a go.

I've put a couple in. Luckily been commended '15, '16, '17 and highly commended 2020, but tougher this year as I've barely been anywhere for anything new, so trawling the archives and processing stuff. Good luck Tom!

Don't go back too far, I picked out a load of possible entries and then remembered the 5 year rule :(

I've only been shooting since 2016 so I've been able to enter all my best images. Still not holding out much hope!
Ah but you've gotta be in it to win it. Good luck Tom!

I've only been shooting since 2016 so I've been able to enter all my best images. Still not holding out much hope!

Thats enough time. I started photography in 2010 and did ok with an image i took in 2014.

You can never tell. Just go for it.

Back