Is my new watermark too intrusive?

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
Yes
Just a little collection of random images to test if the new weater mark is any good.

Thanks in advance.

water1.jpg

water.jpg

water2.jpg

water3.jpg

water4.jpg

water5.jpg

water6.jpg

water7.jpg

water8.jpg

to me it doesn't look like a watermark, it looks like it's going to be on the final prints so i think you'd get a lot of phone calls

I'm afraid I don't like it. It's far too fussy and intrusive. Sorry :(

I have to agree with everyone else I'm afraid. Plus it look rather :)$ I can't believe I'm going to say this) ghey on the motor one....

Sorry, I don't like it either :(

A rather large NO from me too. Its not really a watermark, it would be ok on a proof, but I wouldnt want to pay to have that on final print.
Allan

I dont quite see the point of it. A watermark is usually to stop people printing off the image ie, a pale thing across the image which is used when they are viewing online.

This looks unlike a watermark so they are likely to think they will be on the prints as said above.

Think you have your answer... :shrug: ... it is far too intrusive and distracting imhgo and is definitely not a watermark as it stands... :cautious: ... as Janice has already said it should be more or less transparent, relatively simple in design and not totally detract from the image being viewed, yours is more like a signature block... ;)

:p

Thanks guys, just re working it a bit. Maybe its more of a signature thing im after but im going to keep it simple now

A simple text watermark in a nice font with an opacity setting would be fine. This is just too big.

Back