Is this lass 'Model' potential?

Edit My Images
Yes
Hi all

I shot this young girl yesterday and she was an absolute natural and delight to photograph, popping into poses as easy as anything - she also brought 2 changes of clothes so we shot summer/winter too! At her choice I may add, she wore a hat, jumper, scarf and thick 'Parka' in a 75 degree studio!!!

So quick query then... do you think she could be a professional model? Has she any potential do you think?

Oh - and feel free to comment/slag off the images as usual

Cheers

DD

Georgi_1_-_pp_-_web.jpg

Georgi_5_pp_web.jpg

Georgi_3_pp_web.jpg

Georgi_4_pp_web.jpg

:shrug::shrug::shrug:

i think we know the answer to that one mate...:naughty:

the 1st shot for me really jumped out...

nice set though i will look for faults later..

md(y)

She looks very at ease with a natural ability to the modelling profession. If she's agreeable, I would suggest shooting a few more sessions with her/you to get to know her better.

I love #4...:clap: as she has a beautiful smile, good facial lines, big brown eyes & a rarity, natural hair colour.

:thinking: Keep the forum posted with future developments.

Nice set...

She certainly has the right sort of face, and her attitude seems right. BUT, there are a lot of girls out there, and if she wants to do some serious modelling, she'll need a good and varied portfolio and a lot of hard work.

Dave, I hope you don't mind, but I've just done a little bit of work on that last image as it didn't have the spark that the others had.

Georgi_4_pp_web2.jpg

I've just reworked the eyes a little, brightened the teeth and put a bit more colour in the lips. I'll take it down if you're offended.

Steve

She's got a very pretty face and photogenic features. I think no 4 is the best of the shots although they are all good. No 4 says definitely model potential (y)

Dave, I hope you don't mind, but I've just done a little bit of work on that last image as it didn't have the spark that the others had.

I've just reworked the eyes a little, brightened the teeth and put a bit more colour in the lips. I'll take it down if you're offended.

Steve

Can't possibly be offended or object to someone trying to improve an image now can we ?

Nicely done

:clap:

DD

i agree with above fantastic set would not be surprised if we see more of this young lady and could go a long way in the modeling world (y):clap::clap::clap:

I agree, not reason why she cannot , she looks good and has done a good job of the modelling and for 15 (same age as me) she is good. She could go along way i think.

#7 is a cracker...:clap:
She's a natural, giving the impression with her facial expression & the pose in this one, she's in a cold environment.

Very pretty girl, go for it.:clap:

Thanks for the comments all

I posted these shots to gauge opinion without her knowledge, as the girl in question would be embarrassed - and indeed she was when told

I've now relayed your comments and she's very thankful and now wondering about finding out if an agency would indeed be interested

Anyone know the best way for her to go about finding out?

Cheers

DD

I would say she has masses of potential, a very pretty girl, some lovely shots there mate :clap:

Very nice set Dave especially #3 & #4(y)
Very pretty girl I think she has potential (y)

I don't know much about portraits but would say 1&3 from original set are great.

Poses look good and model look natural and relaxed, captured well.

Rob

no6 would look better if she wasnt bare footed!!, but great set of photos.

i would guess get a portfolio together then take it to a couple of agencies and see what they say would be a good start

no6 would look better if she wasnt bare footed!!, but great set of photos.

i would guess get a portfolio together then take it to a couple of agencies and see what they say would be a good start

:LOL::LOL::LOL: - indeed !!!

Shooting a 'summer' look on white paper she (and her friend) both went for a 'winter' look, but of course had no appropriate footwear

Kinda wondered if anyone would mention it !!!

DD

She certainly has the right sort of face, and her attitude seems right. BUT, there are a lot of girls out there, and if she wants to do some serious modelling, she'll need a good and varied portfolio and a lot of hard work.

Exactly what I'd have said. Modelling is an easy thing to do for fun, and in your spare time, but to actually do professionally is very difficult.

Nice set of photographs, as well :)

would she be able to register on one of the model forums that are about? (obviously with parents permission). perhaps a good and cheap way to build up a bit of a portfolio and get her name about, as well as earn a couple of quid in the process

would she be able to register on one of the model forums that are about? (obviously with parents permission). perhaps a good and cheap way to build up a bit of a portfolio and get her name about, as well as earn a couple of quid in the process

Not sure about the forums...

She will have to do a fair bit of TFP/CD work in the first 6-12 months to get a varied portfolio together, and that's the key, having a portfolio that gives a wide range of shots, as that's what the agencies look for.

And of course, her parents will need to be with her on most shoots too.

Steve

Nice eyes, nice high cheekbones, and she looks pretty much at ease in front of the camera. The trouble is she's at that funny age isn't she where girls change drastically in the space of a couple of years.

It's a highly competitive field she's trying to get into, where there's no shortage of hopefuls, but yep - I see the potential there. (y)

lovely images you have made there!! very envious of ** obvious skills :)

She is beautiful.. i do have one particular worry about girls modelling when so young - agencies can dent ones confidence just as they can make it too...
Just airing my opinion :)

lovely images you have made there!! very envious of ** obvious skills :)

She is beautiful.. i do have one particular worry about girls modelling when so young - agencies can dent ones confidence just as they can make it too...
Just airing my opinion :)

"She is beautiful..." ??? There's two of them, which do you mean? Soz, but they will ask !!!

And pardon my ignorance, but what does "**obvious" mean ?

I'm obviously old you see

:shake::shake::shake:

DD

Sorry i did actually mean both of them, i am speed typing today, without really thinking about it... need caffiene!!!!!

And it was meant to say 'your obvious skills' meaning studio stuff :)

They are both very talented models.

Sorry i did actually mean both of them, i am speed typing today, without really thinking about it... need caffiene!!!!!

And it was meant to say 'your obvious skills' meaning studio stuff :)

They are both very talented models.

Glad it's not just me who can't eypt for tuppence sometimes !!!

And thanks, very diplomatic of you saying both are pretty :LOL:

One last couple then...

TP_image.jpg

and

Ellis_for_web_7.jpg

Cheers

DD

love the second sailor one... and its not me being diplmatic, they truly are gorgoues... a bit of me wishes i was that gorgeous!!!
:)

Bravo again

Excellent set DD which I'm sure the girls love, but I think the last but one is a stunning shot (y)

Back