Is this lass 'Model' potential?

better idea sign them both up be there agent and be proud of them both.They are sure to go a long way(y)

I wouldn't even know where to tell you to go matey, But you have the skill to become big in the modeling world i would say (y)

Especially with stunner's like them two willing to do modeling for you (y)

I wouldn't even know where to tell you to go matey, But you have the skill to become big in the modeling world i would say (y)

Especially with stunner's like them two willing to do modeling for you (y)

Cheers m8

Nice to be appreciated for one's work !

(y)

Perhaps I should run a course on just how easy this is and how little gear is needed???

But then you'd change your mind on my 'skill' level

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

DD

Cheers m8

Nice to be appreciated for one's work !

(y)

Perhaps I should run a course on just how easy this is and how little gear is needed???

But then you'd change your mind on my 'skill' level

DD

Well i think your clever doing that because if you gave me your gear and said do a professional shoot with this model i would run away :LOL:

dellipher :LOL: :LOL: He shouldn't really say stuff like that should he? :LOL:

Ellis_1_pp_web.jpg

Wow, i really like this one :love::p

She looks so pretty

Oops - sorry Dellipher

OMG - the stress and hours & hours I go through to produce work like this - fingers to the bone n all

10,000 images for 1 half decent one too

Oh the pain

(Better Adele?)

DD

Diddy, could you tell me what set-up you are using please?

Tony (y)

Ellis_1_pp_web.jpg

Wow, i really like this one :love::p

She looks so pretty

That's our wee Ellis - great (cheeky) smile and big eyes, great figure too (can I say that when she's only 15? :LOL:)

She's 'nuts' though - some idiot told/showed her about the joys/fun/idiocy of jumping bollards on camera club trips now we can't stop her

:wacky::wacky::wacky:

DD

[and before Dellipher says anything - yes I was the idiot that started it!]

And what camera are you using? (Sorry haven't seen your specs before)

(Tony pays DiddyDave £500 in Monopoly Money :LOL:)

Your camera has 6.3mp and is perfectly fine for these sort of shots, certainly up to A3 and even A2 size with a smidge of interpolation

It's not about the camera - this type of work is all about the interaction with the subject and having a knack for when to press the shutter

Your Monopoly money helped me buy a little red house - thanks

Oh - and it's a D2Xs btw - not that it matters

DD

Oh no i was just asking out of interest (y)

EDIT: Hazzah, i found how to correct that problem and now it is all better (y)

Yes she,s very pretty and natural. Looks older in the early ones. More her age in the later ones. I bet her mum loves these quality portraits.
(y)(y)

Back