Is this the way to Armadillo ?

I did my bit to screw up the MOD comuter system yesterday by downloading it :) It really is a classy bit of work, very impressive (and funny)

The second link is dead now, it seems that everyone has been hammering the bandwidth and its been withdrawn.

IanC_UK said:
If you can accept 52mb emails i can send it ! ;) LOL

I only have 50mb webspace so am a little stuffed on that front !

Well I could reconfigure the Photographyforums email server to accept mails that size but on this occation I think I will pass on your generous offer. I am sure it will be floating around in netland somewhere and will become freely available over the next few days.

Thanks for trying though [smilie=t:

No thats fine Ian, I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about and make my own mind up. Quite enjoyed it really. :LOL:

I heard today that there has been people complaining about them having time to make the video and that they should be protecting the country instead. How sad is that!! :evil:

Steve said:
No thats fine Ian, I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about and make my own mind up. Quite enjoyed it really. :LOL:

I heard today that there has been people complaining about them having time to make the video and that they should be protecting the country instead. How sad is that!! :evil:

Thats offensive ! do they think they shouldnt have breaks ? miserable ...... well i wont put what i think !

IanC_UK said:
Thats offensive ! do they think they shouldnt have breaks ? miserable ...... well i wont put what i think !

Apparently so :shock:

Imagine how motivated and effective they would be if it was all work and no play. These guys are dealing with things that are unpleasant beyond most people’s comprehension and some of the "office boys and do-gooders" sat in their safe, comfy leather chairs seem to think that a few hours off to relax and chill out is counter productive. :roll:

Back