Isle of Bute

Name
Lukasz
Edit My Images
Yes
Hi guys, I just wanted to share two photos I took during the bank holiday on Isle of Bute. It was my first time there. The sunset (yes, it was this purple, I barely touched colours) is a view from the Canada hill. I let my camera take 60 photos that I blended together while enjoying a cold one:) The bluebell (I was informed that it is an original one that is Scottish, not the Spanish that are apparently invade the original ones) grows in the south of the Island on the West Island Way.
DSCF8488-Edit.jpg DSCF8561-Edit.jpg

Enjoy : )

Like the first, and nice to see someone blending for long exposure. I assume you done this in PS, incidentally there is a smooth reflections app available for Sony Alpha cameras that does it in camera.

With any sort of image averaging like this what you actually end up with is ridiculously low noise. So you are able to really hold back the exposure to protect the highlights, then if necessary push the TIFF file shadows clean as a whistle...

Like the first, and nice to see someone blending for long exposure. I assume you done this in PS, incidentally there is a smooth reflections app available for Sony Alpha cameras that does it in camera.

With any sort of image averaging like this what you actually end up with is ridiculously low noise. So you are able to really hold back the exposure to protect the highlights, then if necessary push the TIFF file shadows clean as a whistle...

Oh yeah, I took 80 pictures with ISO 200, so basically you average noise over 80 images so you might say it's ISO 200/80 image. I took a mean image : ) I used to use Sony but never used these apps - I have more time and control in PS tbh, but it's a nice touch from them : )

Back