Isle of May Puffins....

Excellent images, Bob (y)
I'm still in the process of sorting mines out from yesterday
Cheers Mike, I've still got a fair few to process but I've been unwell with Covid since last Friday. Feeling better today so managed to get a few done.

They're great pics Bob - well done. :) (y)

I really must try and get some pictures of these myself sometime . . .

Excellent, you can’t post too many puffins! See they are stopping access to isle of May. To avoid spreading bird flu( logic escapes me)!

Nicely done Bob, always love to see them amongst the flowers. :)

Excellent, you can’t post too many puffins! See they are stopping access to isle of May. To avoid spreading bird flu( logic escapes me)!
Thanks John.
When I was there last week we had to step onto a disinfected pad when leaving the boat and I wondered how effective that would really be.....

That's a wonder ful set,Bob. I can't even pick a favourite. Well worth the visit.

It's good to see there seems to be a plentiful supply of sand eels. Warming waters were said to be the cause of the diminishing supply of them.

That's a cracking set Bob :)

That's a wonder ful set,Bob. I can't even pick a favourite. Well worth the visit.

It's good to see there seems to be a plentiful supply of sand eels. Warming waters were said to be the cause of the diminishing supply of them.
Thanks John, your comments are appreciated....

The quality of the images would indicate you had a most enjoyable day.

Great images. I went to Flamborough Head and Bempton Cliffs last week. There were a few puffins at Flamborough but only spotted one at Bempton. I was told by a couple of guys that the young were ready to fly and the parents had stopped feeding them so I saw no parents with sand eels or any food.

Dave

Great images. I went to Flamborough Head and Bempton Cliffs last week. There were a few puffins at Flamborough but only spotted one at Bempton. I was told by a couple of guys that the young were ready to fly and the parents had stopped feeding them so I saw no parents with sand eels or any food.

Dave
Thanks Dave,
I think they're always a couple of weeks behind up here.....

Back