It lives....

Name
Geoff
Edit My Images
No
Hello All,
I have been working on and off on a website to showcase, record and document my landscape adventures with my Camera over the past 12 months, its got to a point that if I didnt put it live I'd never would!
So, I have bit the bullet. I would be grateful if you could take a look and give some feedback should you so wish. Also, if you like what I have done I'd be delighted if would share with your friends and family on facebook and social media.

Geoff Moore Landscape Photography Adventures

I look forward to reading your replies and feedback.

Regards
Geoff

Great site Geoff - like the way there is a blog/story with every adventure - a thoroughly immersing read.
Agree with this comment but the route to basket is not purchaser friendly, has to be achievable with easy and clarity, so if its a main objective to create sales maybe revisit this. Also in the prints tab I find the pop up window frustrating.
Some great images though.

Thanks for taking the time to comment jondc. The print sales are really just an option for those really interested in my images, I need to upload a few more, just finalising the paper types and finishes, so should be 6 to 8 prints ready to go with maybe four or five limited editions, in the next day or so, however that being said, prints are really a second or third thought as I'm focusing on the story telling and documenting of my adventures.

I'm encouraged to read your feed back on the photography though, looks like I'm going in the right direction with that.

I'll bare your feedback in mind as the site naturally evolves and finds its way. Thanks again

Regards
Geoff

Back