It peed it down

fracster

I love BRASH and BRASH loves me
Suspended / Banned
Name
Ade
Edit My Images
Yes
all afternoon whilst I was sat on the riverbank.

Raincopy.jpg

However, the weather has all but stopped my wildlife photography as most stuff is hiding where it can from the incessant rain up here. But, this pretty couple didn`t seem to mind.

Dipper6copy.jpg

Dipper5copy.jpg

Dipper4copy.jpg

They are not brilliant but the best I managed today.Sweeping rain, grey day, very little light, huge ISO, D300, 600 F4( that needed the front element constantly towelling dry) with 1.4 tc.

Dipper3copy.jpg

Dipper2copy.jpg

Dipper1copy.jpg

I'd like to have taken most of these on a sunny day. I like the last one best, it's excellent. I'm afraid you'll never make money selling #1 as a unique representation of this year's Summer(?). Excellent set.

Thanks Russell, I have just got to the "more than fed up " stage with the awful weather in the North West.........:thumbsdown:

I'd like to have taken most of these on a sunny day. I like the last one best, it's excellent. I'm afraid you'll never make money selling #1 as a unique representation of this year's Summer(?). Excellent set.

:plus1:

Lashing down all day here as well relentless :(
Well caught Ade especially the last (y)

Good catches, Last one for me too

Lashing down all day here as well relentless :(
Well caught Ade especially the last (y)

Chris its bloody dire at the moment, all the birds are back in penns now, the season will be awful unless we get some serious light soon.

These were at 3200 to get any sort of shutter speed.

How is the young lady doing?

Nice set, under difficult conditions. No 6 for me - nice pose and the rain well caught makes the shot very atmospheric.

Back