It was sad friday...Dell LCD

bastic

A star
Name
Lukas
Edit My Images
Yes
I came home after work on friday....switched my PC on,went to do some tee...came back and after few minutes when I started to sorted my pics from friday Ive noticed something that looks like this...
2722651245_759d7a0ef0_o.jpg

It looks like that one of the layers/panels of LCD itself peeled off...maybe its not big but now I cant take my eyes off it ;)
Have to call Dell on monday and arrange for a pickup/exchenge for a new one heh
Its 24" Dell Ultrasharp widescreen :bang:
Does anyone know how is Dell and its warranty services?
I will die if they will take my screen away for few days.I will go crazy without PC after 1 hour :bonk:

They send a replacement and take away the old one at the same time.

That would be just great :D:D
have to wait untill monday doh as they CS are closed on weekends

its not end of my problems...my 500gb hdd died today on me....thats my luck :bang: no backup,nothing...:bang::bang::bang::bang:

rang Dell few minutes ago....Im gona get new shiny LCD tomorrow and they will collect mine :D

BTW, if you're sat there waiting for a white van man, last time dell sent someone round to swap my laptop HDD, it was a guy in a shirt, and a very normal person style car, iirc, it was a vauxhall astra estate. It wasn't even white!!

I was hoping for a DHL or simmilar ;)
they should be here between 8 am and 530pm...luckily for me some1 will be home and i dont have to take it to work with me ;)

Back