"It will never be framed" - Show us your Beadles!

Name
Tomas
Edit My Images
No
This morning I was trying my best to get rid of a lot of raw files that really should be cast to the bin and thought that this might be fun.........

Ladies & Gentlemen, welcome to TP's 'It will never be framed'! :bang: :bonk:

Post your best Beadles, Rileys, bloopers and blunders here with a little commentary to set the scene.

Nice try, but I think.....not....doh!:bonk:
_MG_1435.jpg

Are you sure those are fresh batteries?:bang:
_MG_2003.jpg

That was wise AF, go on blame the lens....:crying:
_MG_3928.jpg

and, remember, next week the star of the show.....could be you!!!!!

2437608428_262c66e556.jpg

This is not one of my pics, but i thought it was pretty funny....sorry if any of you guys are the owner of it

I dont know which is worse, the background or the horizon :D

It's deffo the panties! I'm sure a motel somewhere in the near vicinity has a pair of 70's curtains with a panties shape hole!

S'pose I should call em trunks really.

Last edited:
uuummm two Leopards!!

_L8I4345.jpg

I can see this thread becoming a good one...:clap:

I took some pics of my mates dog on Sunday. This was the worst of the bunch, both because of the mad face he's pulling, and also the complete inability to get it focused.

IMG_3802.JPG

I took some pics of my mates dog on Sunday. This was the worst of the bunch, both because of the mad face he's pulling, and also the complete inability to get it focused.

Ha ha, that's a pearler, great stuff!! The dog's looking a bit like a madball, remember them?

One of the many shots I took at a traditional Chinese wedding. I rather meant to get the groom on his horse, come to fetch the bride from her house and put her in the litter so they can carry her to the ceremony.

2491137945_7d6031b4fe.jpg

If any one is interested in a traditional Chinese wedding I have some better efforts than this.

rh1944

THAT IS A NICE HAT THOUGH!!

Thou shalt not shoot in low light conditions after having a glass or two of good beer! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Beadleshot.jpg

Here's one of mine :)

IMG_1903.jpg

:bonk::bonk::bonk:

I dont know which is worse, the background or the horizon :D

Well I can't see the horizon haunting my nightmares for the next couple of years, so I think we have a clear winner. ;)

The massa shot I reckon is a bit tasty though. The other way round with an OOF blob in the foreground would have been lousy anyway. (y)

Splog, that's just soooo sad. :crying: Kinda sums up my luck with herons really.

And here's another one I've aptly entitled....."No".

BERLIN562.jpg

Where's waldo.....
I bet CT would be jealous of my bo-staff skills here.;)

Last edited:
Whoa, I can feel the booze in that shot, where was it just out of interest?

That was at a penthouse bar in a major conference hotel in San Francisco this past February. I don't think I'd really had that much beer, but I would hate to use this photo as evidence of sobriety. :LOL: I had the D80 on aperture priority instead of manual or shutter priority, and just didn't expect such a slow shutter speed, so moved the camera after releasing the shutter.

Last edited:
Great post, looking forward to seeing more. I'll have to look through my "deleted items" and find a suitable one :D

I have loads of shots where I have got sky instead of a plane and tarmac instead of a car, will have to dig one out.

Last edited:
one from yesterday, just resized, levels adjusted and sharpened

oops1.jpg

OK lets focus on the Cheetah in the foreground no maybe the background, no sod it lets get the grass in between!
IMG_2677.jpg

OK lets focus on the Cheetah in the foreground no maybe the background, no sod it lets get the grass in between!

:LOL::LOL: Yup, Know exactly what you mean ;)

Steve

This is the GP Masters at Silverstone in 2006...

I'd got a great position for the "driver parade" but the damn autofocus decided it was better to have a picture of the tarmac than of Nigel Mansell...

Oh well, another time maybe..

DSC_2623.jpg

I usually delete all my bad photos straight away, so unfortunately can't find any others.

Thsi was an awsome idea Thomas - I only wish I wasn't so quick to delete my bloopers! There would have been some perfect for this :)

Thsi was an awsome idea Thomas - I only wish I wasn't so quick to delete my bloopers! There would have been some perfect for this :)

Nice one! I know exactly what you mean mate! I would have had more too!

I didn't actually have one that would still be on my computer (ie. un-deleted) but then I ended up with this one at a shoot yesterday when my mate decided to play silly buggers.

FiatPuntoShoot-23-05-08-Photo27FAIL.jpg

Never-the-less, the photoshoot got posponed for 5 minutes whilst we fell about laughing. (y)

Watch the birdie......

birdie.jpg

Theres always one silly bugger:LOL:
Dean:)

ha ha ha ha thats one mad looking cat there!

heres one of my mad sharkcat trying to get in on the act.

DSCF4736.jpg

9d21b648.jpg

Here's "Monty" got bored waiting for me to take his picture.

Back