It works!!

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
I dug this out of a suitcase back in March:

unfolded
by rednorters, on Flickr

I gave it a quick once over and it all seemed to be in working order. Although I obviously wouldn't know until I got something developed. Well I finally did this week and IT WORKS! I know it might not be a big deal to most but I am over the moon!

Here is one I have scanned today. XP-2 (of course!):

princess
by rednorters, on Flickr

Not the best photograph I will ever take by a long way. Metering was a pain in the arse as was standing on some street furniture to see over the railings as was trying to look over the camera to look down into the viewfinder :LOL:

Thanks for looking (y)

Brill. Isn't it great when that happens !!

Excellent, well done Nick I've got something very similar in my collection whaich I really must run some film through.

Well, I actually like the pic, has a cool feel about it. Maybe next time you can turn the camera upside down... much safer than trying to look over the top :D

Arthur

Brill. Isn't it great when that happens !!

It is! I was so happy. It was my Grandfather's camera. He is 95 years old. He has seen the photograph and he was so happy :)

Who needs instagram lol

I might post it on IG just for a laugh :LOL:

Excellent, well done Nick I've got something very similar in my collection whaich I really must run some film through.

Well, I actually like the pic, has a cool feel about it. Maybe next time you can turn the camera upside down... much safer than trying to look over the top :D

Arthur

Many thanks! Upside down you say.... :LOL:

Back