It's 03.00am Sunday with 13 members on-line

Canon Bob

Loves the Enemy
Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
I'm trying to figure out what you folks are doing here at 3.00am on a Sunday morning.....weekdays, I put it down to night shift people surfing in bored moments or unattended PC's still logged on.

Come on then, out with it.....overdo the caffiene did we?

I'm trying to figure out what you folks are doing here at 3.00am on a Sunday morning.....weekdays, I put it down to night shift people surfing in bored moments or unattended PC's still logged on.

Come on then, out with it.....overdo the caffiene did we?

I was waiting for someone to make a pointless topic.

Night all!

:D:D(y)

I cant sleep.
Got an early night for once....Went to bed, had a read of a DP magazine for 10 mins, nodded off.

Woke up at about 1am coughing my lungs up (Damn this manflu that I just cant shake off)...and couldnt stop, so came downstairs so as not to wake my wife.
Jumped on IRC, did a spot of photo processing, had a beechams, and I'm, er, still here.

I suppose I'd better go back to bed.

Don't go yet....

Really, I just wondered why people are on-line at this time of the night.

Bob

Oh, it's getting to be flu time isn't it....have a cigarette, at least you'll know why you're coughing.

Early to bed early to rise LOL, just can't sleep tonight

Working night shift (conti shft patten) im suprised all of you are on though
gwh

Working night shift (conti shft patten) im suprised all of you are on though
gwh

I've been watching this all week....usually about 10-15 people on-line through the night. I'm in New Zealand at the moment so 13 hours ahead means it's very civilised for me but I was suprised at the normal level of nocturnal surfing.

Bob

Sometimes I'm on the early hours of the morning because either I've just got home from work or have to have a quick surf before leaving for work!

or that people cant sleep with a snoringgirlfriend next to them!! grrrr

LOl, well, for me, I was in the Land of Nod............fast asleep. :D:p

I am often here in the wee small hours just because I cant sleep and the TV just gets on my wick at that time of night/morning.

How's NZ Bob?? Hope you getting some good pics ;)

NZ's fine...spring, trees coming out and birds singing everywhere. Wonderful country and I could happily live here. Stunning scenery, plenty of wildlife, lots of open space and very cheap cost of living.
No camera this time...airport restrictions on hand luggage make it nigh on impossible given that I have to carry my laptop and other work related stuff. I brought it down here in July but that was winter and it was always dark when I finished work. Things might be easier in January when they start allowing two carry-ons again but knowing my luck I'll be leaving the day before the rules change!
Bob

NZ's fine...spring, trees coming out and birds singing everywhere. Wonderful country and I could happily live here. Stunning scenery, plenty of wildlife, lots of open space and very cheap cost of living.
No camera this time...airport restrictions on hand luggage make it nigh on impossible given that I have to carry my laptop and other work related stuff. I brought it down here in July but that was winter and it was always dark when I finished work. Things might be easier in January when they start allowing two carry-ons again but knowing my luck I'll be leaving the day before the rules change!
Bob

:bonk: isnt it just bloody annoying. When my friend was travelling just from Teeside to London a few months ago, I had to post my huge kit/laptop bag to her, so she could bring her camera gear and laptop and then she had to put one lens in her case at the airport as they weighed the bag and said it was overweight for hand luggage... needlees to say on the return journey, same bag, same kit [with the lens] and at this end, they said it was fine! :bang:

Sounds like you are enjoying NZ at least ;)

But if you try to tell them they snore....nope, I DON'T SNORE !

not just that they also sayyou snore and turn it back to you!!!

Back