It's a lomo summer ...

Name
Scott
Edit My Images
No
Morning All

Spent the evening cross processing somoe of my images from the depths of the hard drive.

C&C appreciated

4290639379_3b123b3e56.jpg

4290469953_81f60c8a49.jpg

4291208052_2587193a93.jpg

4290466659_1e8b31d61d.jpg

Thanks for looking

i like them but did you intentionally give them all a blueish color cast?

the second one, the lifeguard hut would look great is it had a bit less sun glare on it

Very nice. This process only tends to work with some images, but these are all lovely. :)

Very nice. This process only tends to work with some images, but these are all lovely. :)

Thanks 23rd

I am currently making a photo book for pics with just this technique.

I never print anymore ...:bang:

Hi

I'm a big fan of Lomography, I suppose its the quirkiness of it!!!

Great shots I like the first one.

IMHO if anything you could push it even further if you are really going for that Lomo look.

I have thought about actually getting my hands on a Lomo LC-A and trying it for real. I have a small blog about Lomography on my site if anyones interested.

http://www.rubberduckdoes.com/Blog.asp

Theres also a link to Matts (not me I hasten to add) presets there well

Hi

I'm a big fan of Lomography, I suppose its the quirkiness of it!!!

Great shots I like the first one.

IMHO if anything you could push it even further if you are really going for that Lomo look.

I have thought about actually getting my hands on a Lomo LC-A and trying it for real. I have a small blog about Lomography on my site if anyones interested.

http://www.rubberduckdoes.com/Blog.asp

Theres also a link to Matts (not me I hasten to add) presets there well

Thanks chap - it was matts presets I downloaded actually and then tweaked!

I am after a a camera to produce the images from film but unfortunatley I am a bit strapped for cash at the minute!

Thanks for the comments and I'll take a look at your blog now! :)

Nicely done. As for the comments on the blue-ish colour, you will get this, or another colour cast, from old film well past its use by date. Polaroids as well, as the years pass by.

I have a Lomo LC-A. I was thoroughly disappointed with the results. They were as good as my "normal" 35mm Canon and Minolta compacts. I must have a bad model, made on a Friday.

I have a Lomo LC-A. I was thoroughly disappointed with the results. They were as good as my "normal" 35mm Canon and Minolta compacts. I must have a bad model, made on a Friday.
I could be wrong here but I thought that to get that trade mark green/blue hue the idea was to cross process i.e. process C-41 film as E6 slide film.

As far as the vignetting (sp?) is concerned I thought to get that you have to use the fisheye version apartently there is a normal and fisheye version of the body.

Hi Scott, I've got an old Ricoh XR-X film camera with a few lenses sitting about doing nothing and would be willing to send them you f.o.c if it would help?

Let me know and I'll dig them out.

Cheers
Matt

I could be wrong here but I thought that to get that trade mark green/blue hue the idea was to cross process i.e. process C-41 film as E6 slide film.

As far as the vignetting (sp?) is concerned I thought to get that you have to use the fisheye version apartently there is a normal and fisheye version of the body.

Yes, cross processing does give the shifted colours. But so does well outdated film. It's usually snapped up quickly when people advertise it for sale.

Vignetting on Lomos, Holgas, Dianes is common on all models - fisheye not required. Except mine - no vignetting.

Hi Scott, I've got an old Ricoh XR-X film camera with a few lenses sitting about doing nothing and would be willing to send them you f.o.c if it would help?

Let me know and I'll dig them out.

Cheers
Matt

Hi Matt

Thanks for the offer. I really appreciate it but it would be wasted on myself. The missus would go potty me buying film and developing. Thankyou anyway.

There are good people left in the world!

Scott

Back