Its a miracle!!!!..

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
At 1.44 this morning Mrs.antihero gave me a beautiful baby boy. :woot::woot::woot:

Baby Isaac weighed in at 6lb 14oz, and although mum is having a few minor complications, baby is sleeping like the most beautiful log you have ever seen!!!

Having now witnessed it first hand, i will never, ever make light of childbirth...its horrible. So my wife will return home to the biggest bunch of flowers ever for treating us to a Valentines Day baby!

I'm now at home, having a beer before I fall into bed...I never knew I could do 2 days without sleep!

congrats! :clap::clap:

pah 2 days without sleep! - the 1st 18 years are the worst!!!!:nuts:

thank god its a boy if it was a agirl the next 30 years wud be the worst :p

aint that da troof and no mistake! :nuts:

Congrats !:banana::beer:

It doesn't stop at 18..... My boy's at University and it's costing us an arm & leg, but I wouldn't have it any other way ;)

hehe, thanks all.....wetting of the babies head will be commencing this evening at about 9! Will probably be on my a**e for about half past!

I never knew I could do 2 days without sleep!

Just wait until he comes home - 2 days without sleep will seem like nothing!

Congratulations to you both - Hope Mrs Antihero is ok. Childbirth is a wonderful thing, one of the great miracles of life and I'm fortunate enough to be part of it on a daily basis.

Just wait until he comes home - 2 days without sleep will seem like nothing!

Too true!

Congratulations indeed, welcome to the joy's of parenthood, it's all downhill from here :LOL:

Glad to hear everything is well with all (y)

Congrats all round :woot:

stork.gif
Congratulations to the new Mummy and Daddy. (y)

Hooray and Congrats!! wat a lovely present :)

women always seem to hate their men while in labor and always here stories of them saying that they will never let their men near them again lol

Doesn't last long once they bond with their beautiful baby! ;)

Nice one! congrats to all :)

Ahhh, now there's a Valentines gift and a half!! Congratulations!

Ah, congrats :clap:.

Congratulations :clap:

...He doesn't get his good looks from you then. ;) :D

:LOL: no, he takes after his mum :) he gets his flatulence from me though :p

thanks everyone for their kind words :) plus i've just spoken to mum and they're coming home today!!! to say i'm made up is an understatement! :woot: :woot: :woot:

Ah its so exciting!! I want a new baby in the family dammit...Isaac is a lovely name too btw :)

Back