Name
Gary
Edit My Images
Yes
Can you tell what it is yet?.....
_MG_9593.jpg

:D

It's your jet pack?

Judging by that smile Gary you are one seriously happy ( if not a somewhat crazy) fella :D
Though I am glad you have the balls to do what you do as I love your aerial shots (as you know) (y)

Looks cool :) I wonder how fast you'd be able to go down the motorway with pair of rollerblades on and that thing strapped to your back? :D

:woot: :clap: :LOL: You're a braver man than anyone I know! Good on you! Those pics are fabulous to go with it (y)

Get a rocket next and we will be able to sing Rocket Man to you :D

Looks nice, I have no idea about how good it is though, I'm guessing it's a high spec one :)

I'd love to have a go at it at some point. Engines make every sport more fun :LOL:

What exactly do you need to be able to take that up? how would you go about it? is it better to start paragliding first?

Id love to do that.. Have fun with your new toy.. is it much better than your last one?

Congratulations on your new toy, looks rather scary to me not sure I'd like to fly it.
But like Cobra I love your aerial photography so I'm glad you have the courage to.(y)

Judging by that smile Gary you are one seriously happy ( if not a somewhat crazy) fella :D
Though I am glad you have the balls to do what you do as I love your aerial shots (as you know) (y)

Yep! :D The sport is as safe as you make it. There is inherent risks but there is a lot you can do to minimize these. (y)

Looks nice, I have no idea about how good it is though, I'm guessing it's a high spec one :)
It is the up-to-date version of the machine I have been flying for the past two and a half years. I choose this machine for a number of reasons (and there are many!) but suffice to say for my photography and type of flying I reckon this is hard to beat.

What exactly do you need to be able to take that up? how would you go about it? is it better to start paragliding first?

Id love to do that.. Have fun with your new toy.. is it much better than your last one?
Just a paraglider wing to clip into. Flat or sloping ground into wind for easy launch. You can learn to fly on a paramotor however I feel I have gained valuable experience from free flying before adding power. Google for paramotor schools, there are a few. (y)

Thanks everyone. Now the weather has gone to pants. :bang: .... typical! :LOL:

Gary.....i've probably said it before......you are one crazy person!

Strapping a lawn mower to your back and tootling about high above the ground :eek:

Back