It's been a while...

NFI

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
It's been a while since my last post on here, guess that was in April...haven't been that healthy after that with few races missed...anyway.

1 - Canadian blur.

23513880456_f9a4b8c31e_c.jpg

2 - He's probably happy he will change his Casio watch with a Tag Heuer one.

22912863533_1b66acc22c_c.jpg

3 - Dark days.

22911694004_649d4ed64c_c.jpg

4 - A future star.

22911692634_92ce90c423_c.jpg

5 - Easy wins...

23457504331_ab7bc14ba0_c.jpg

6 - Shame there was no German GP this year...

23171982869_7eb2320f62_c.jpg

Interesting takes James!
Good eye and renditions.
#1 is my pick.

Its been a while..... It has been too long if you ask me.
Particularly like the Macau shot, I was watching on TV and wondering what the photographic opportunities would be like.
Great variety as per usual James, and hope you're feeling well and rearing to go for next year

Great stuff as always James! Really good to see such high calibre stuff in this forum, gives us all something to aspire to and learn from :) (or at least try to in my case) ... Only one that's a little off for me is #2 which is a little too much like a creepy mask/ disembodied head (even with Danny's smile)... But I'm picking jealous holes in a superb set :D

Cool set of images, #1 & #9 are my favourites. Hope your health is on the mend.

Brilliant selection mate. You love the wide pans, but then I think I would shoot more if I could pan as slow as you!
Catch you soon.

It may have been a while but it was well worth the wait, excellent set of images

Interesting takes James!
Good eye and renditions.
#1 is my pick.

Its been a while..... It has been too long if you ask me.
Particularly like the Macau shot, I was watching on TV and wondering what the photographic opportunities would be like.
Great variety as per usual James, and hope you're feeling well and rearing to go for next year

Macau is really good mate! I prefer Pau but Macau also deserve a top spot, sometimes you have to argue with the police as 'official' photographers got more privileges than others but you can't complain.

Great stuff as always James! Really good to see such high calibre stuff in this forum, gives us all something to aspire to and learn from :) (or at least try to in my case) ... Only one that's a little off for me is #2 which is a little too much like a creepy mask/ disembodied head (even with Danny's smile)... But I'm picking jealous holes in a superb set :D

Thanks mate.

Great set..love the Macau shot.

Cool set of images, #1 & #9 are my favourites. Hope your health is on the mend.

Got some knee pain since Canada but hopefull will recover soon.

Excellent as always mate. Missed your pics flicking up on fb. Hope you're back fighting fit soon!

Can i ask what lens you use for your shots like #2 and #12 please.

Thanks.

#2 -135mm f2
#3 - 300mm f2.8

I would go for the 200 F2 though if i could choose right now and replace both.

Brilliant set, love the story telling side, well done.

Love number 9

All brilliant….but 1, 7 & 11 if forced to choose - especially the Macau shot, super eye.

Brilliant..lovely stuff, and tells a story

Thanks all.

Brilliant selection mate. You love the wide pans, but then I think I would shoot more if I could pan as slow as you!
Catch you soon.

Cheers mate, definitely sure you can pan as slow as that (y)

Excellent pictures:clap:

Outstanding as always!

It may have been a while but it was well worth the wait, excellent set of images

Thanks all, really appreciate it.

Excellent stuff James, as others have said I too always look forward to seeing your work, it is inspirational stuff for someone like me. Now if only I could get as low down as #3,8 & 9 !

Interesting shots - I find the last image quite intriguing. Will read into the style a little more - thanks for sharing

Back