Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
I wanna know which month I am...or which couple of months :D

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No

Its funny, on other forums I've always felt older than most but seeing these pics I now feel a lot younger :)

Arkady

Suspended / Banned
Name
Rob
Edit My Images
No
Christ! Did you use a blue filter on that one or have you necked three bottles of Latvian Beaujolais?

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
Arkady said:
Christ! Did you use a blue filter on that one or have you necked three bottles of Latvian Beaujolais?

:LOL: I was thinking the same.. :thumb:

Name
Pete
Edit My Images
No
Arkady said:
Can't quite remember, but I'm sure there was no drinking involved :)

I kinda prefer this shot apart from the obvious shadowes issue. Its funny cos I find myself sitting like that looking at the shot. If anyone remembers the scene in Airplane with the guy in the office standing at his desk with a picture of himself standing at his desk behind him, thats the sorta thing :)

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok here is my mugshot ladies and gents. Not the greatest pic in the world. It was taken with my old point and shoot. So it is scanned so it sucks. I don't have any digital photos of moi. You get the jist of it anyway. Oh and I'm not alone, I'm a mom so any photos of me have someone alongside of me. Here is my son and I at graduation. Kindergarten graduation that is. Taken about a year and a half ago, look the same tho,lol. Now NO laughing! :flipoff:

http://www.thephotographyforums.com/albums/forumpics/grad2.jpg

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No

very nice too...

Marcel

Kim Jong Bod
Staff member
Admin
Name
Marcel
Edit My Images
Yes
[Gentlemanly response]
Both very nice pics there ladies, many thanks for being brave enough to post them amongst this bunch of jokers :D
[/Gentlemanly reponse]

:D

Kindergarten graduation? Not heard of that one.

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
jewel said:
Ok here is my mugshot ladies and gents. Not the greatest pic in the world. It was taken with my old point and shoot. So it is scanned so it sucks. I don't have any digital photos of moi. You get the jist of it anyway. Oh and I'm not alone, I'm a mom so any photos of me have someone alongside of me. Here is my son and I at graduation. Kindergarten graduation that is. Taken about a year and a half ago, look the same tho,lol. Now NO laughing! :flipoff:

http://www.thephotographyforums.com/albums/album15/grad2.jpg
Can't see a thing... Link ain't working :(

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
Catdaddy said:
Can't see a thing... Link ain't working :(
Oh my! you are missing out.....A young Linda Lusardi......definately works for me.
Sorry Jewel.

Name
Julie
Edit My Images
Yes
Marcel said:
[Gentlemanly response]
Both very nice pics there ladies, many thanks for being brave enough to post them amongst this bunch of jokers :D
[/Gentlemanly reponse]

:D

Kindergarten graduation? Not heard of that one.

Well we all know your no gentleman, so let's hear the "Marcel" response. :p j/k So you never heard of a Kindergarten graduation? Interesting, we do it over here in Canada. It's very cute actually. They say goodbye to SK and move onto grade one. Cap and gown, just like a real graduation. It's quite emotional for us parents too. Anyhoo, as for bachs comment, I think I would like to be Mrs December. I like wearing santa's hat. ;) and thanks for clarifying who that was for me Ken. I thought it was you CT but wasn't 100% sure that's all. I"m still waiting on Steve's photo now though, or have I just missed it?? Won't leave it alone Steve, just post it! :)

Who the heck is Linda Lusardi?? Is that good or bad??? LOL

Name
Tim
Edit My Images
No
jewel said:
Well we all know your no gentleman, so let's hear the "Marcel" response. :p

:LOL: .. Jewel has you weighed up already Bod.. :D

Linda Lusardi was (and still is) a glamour girl that used to pose for the papers.. :thumb:

DJW

Edit My Images
Yes

Famous for her pair of .............. number plates ;). Actually remmber skiving off 6th form when she was opening a local nightclub during the day, where they were using the light lasers to write the name of the club across her .....number plates :LOL:

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Gemok said:
its the pic in busterboys post
No fair!!!

All I get is a red cross :(

Name
Ken
Edit My Images
Yes
I met her many years ago and got a signed photo, which I still have to this day.....along with one of Mike Hallet (snooker player)but, only one went on my bedroom wall.....and no Bachs it wasn't Hallets! ;)

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
Ooooh, a few budding guitarists on here as well...

Here's one of mine. A few more to photograph yet, but if you think I'm doing that at this time of night, blah blah blah...

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
Edit My Images
Yes
better follow on the trend, but i think my ibanez is ageing, its around 15 years old...

sorry for the off white balance, it was taken a while back

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
:eek:fftopic: Nice - can I have your Tak? I'll let you have one of my guitars, honest... :whistling

CT

TPer Emeritus
Edit My Images
Yes
I also have this Ovation electric acoustic.

It sounds great, but it kills me to play it compared to the Ibanez, and every buzz and rattle sounds out. I do need to practise a lot more though - way too many interests. ;)

DJW

Edit My Images
Yes
Oh my god it's turning into a Waynes World sketch ......no "stairway to heaven" guys & gal ;)

Name
Chris
Edit My Images
Yes
DJW said:
Oh my god it's turning into a Waynes World sketch ......no "stairway to heaven" guys & gal ;)
Lol! I do actually keep my white '62 Strat in a bullet-proof glass cabinet. And I always headbang to Bohemian Rhapsody whenever I hear it and I'm driving...

Hang on a sec - blond hair and glasses? I should have been a drummer! Game On!

Regards,

Garth

Edit My Images
Yes
DJW said:
no "stairway to heaven"
ooooooohhhh, spoil-sport :p

re the tak: i wish it were real, its a Jasmine by takamine so its not really a proper tak, but it's very very nice all the same.

ct that's an amazing looking guitar!