Its mugshot time!

I wanna know which month I am...or which couple of months :D

smCRW_3735-01.jpg

Its funny, on other forums I've always felt older than most but seeing these pics I now feel a lot younger :)

Christ! Did you use a blue filter on that one or have you necked three bottles of Latvian Beaujolais?

Arkady said:
Christ! Did you use a blue filter on that one or have you necked three bottles of Latvian Beaujolais?

:LOL: I was thinking the same.. :thumb:

Arkady said:
Can't quite remember, but I'm sure there was no drinking involved :)

smCRW_3725-01.jpg

I kinda prefer this shot apart from the obvious shadowes issue. Its funny cos I find myself sitting like that looking at the shot. If anyone remembers the scene in Airplane with the guy in the office standing at his desk with a picture of himself standing at his desk behind him, thats the sorta thing :)

Ok here is my mugshot ladies and gents. Not the greatest pic in the world. It was taken with my old point and shoot. So it is scanned so it sucks. I don't have any digital photos of moi. You get the jist of it anyway. Oh and I'm not alone, I'm a mom so any photos of me have someone alongside of me. Here is my son and I at graduation. Kindergarten graduation that is. Taken about a year and a half ago, look the same tho,lol. Now NO laughing! :flipoff:

http://www.thephotographyforums.com/albums/forumpics/grad2.jpg

grad2.jpg

love-smiley-085.gif
very nice too...

[Gentlemanly response]
Both very nice pics there ladies, many thanks for being brave enough to post them amongst this bunch of jokers :D
[/Gentlemanly reponse]

:D

Kindergarten graduation? Not heard of that one.

jewel said:
Ok here is my mugshot ladies and gents. Not the greatest pic in the world. It was taken with my old point and shoot. So it is scanned so it sucks. I don't have any digital photos of moi. You get the jist of it anyway. Oh and I'm not alone, I'm a mom so any photos of me have someone alongside of me. Here is my son and I at graduation. Kindergarten graduation that is. Taken about a year and a half ago, look the same tho,lol. Now NO laughing! :flipoff:

http://www.thephotographyforums.com/albums/album15/grad2.jpg

Can't see a thing... Link ain't working :(

Catdaddy said:
Can't see a thing... Link ain't working :(
Oh my! you are missing out.....A young Linda Lusardi......definately works for me.
Sorry Jewel.

Marcel said:
[Gentlemanly response]
Both very nice pics there ladies, many thanks for being brave enough to post them amongst this bunch of jokers :D
[/Gentlemanly reponse]

:D

Kindergarten graduation? Not heard of that one.

Well we all know your no gentleman, so let's hear the "Marcel" response. :p j/k So you never heard of a Kindergarten graduation? Interesting, we do it over here in Canada. It's very cute actually. They say goodbye to SK and move onto grade one. Cap and gown, just like a real graduation. It's quite emotional for us parents too. Anyhoo, as for bachs comment, I think I would like to be Mrs December. I like wearing santa's hat. ;) and thanks for clarifying who that was for me Ken. I thought it was you CT but wasn't 100% sure that's all. I"m still waiting on Steve's photo now though, or have I just missed it?? Won't leave it alone Steve, just post it! :)

Who the heck is Linda Lusardi?? Is that good or bad??? LOL

jewel said:
Well we all know your no gentleman, so let's hear the "Marcel" response. :p

:LOL: .. Jewel has you weighed up already Bod.. :D

Linda Lusardi was (and still is) a glamour girl that used to pose for the papers.. :thumb:

lindasam.jpg

Famous for her pair of .............. number plates ;). Actually remmber skiving off 6th form when she was opening a local nightclub during the day, where they were using the light lasers to write the name of the club across her .....number plates :LOL:

Gemok said:
its the pic in busterboys post

No fair!!!

All I get is a red cross :(

I met her many years ago and got a signed photo, which I still have to this day.....along with one of Mike Hallet (snooker player)but, only one went on my bedroom wall.....and no Bachs it wasn't Hallets! ;)

Ooooh, a few budding guitarists on here as well...

Here's one of mine. A few more to photograph yet, but if you think I'm doing that at this time of night, blah blah blah...

Strat.jpg

better follow on the trend, but i think my ibanez is ageing, its around 15 years old...

sorry for the off white balance, it was taken a while back
dsc2346filteredsmall2us.jpg

:eek:fftopic: Nice - can I have your Tak? I'll let you have one of my guitars, honest... :whistling

I also have this Ovation electric acoustic.

Ovation.jpg

It sounds great, but it kills me to play it compared to the Ibanez, and every buzz and rattle sounds out. I do need to practise a lot more though - way too many interests. ;)

Oh my god it's turning into a Waynes World sketch ......no "stairway to heaven" guys & gal ;)

DJW said:
Oh my god it's turning into a Waynes World sketch ......no "stairway to heaven" guys & gal ;)

Lol! I do actually keep my white '62 Strat in a bullet-proof glass cabinet. And I always headbang to Bohemian Rhapsody whenever I hear it and I'm driving...

Hang on a sec - blond hair and glasses? I should have been a drummer! Game On!

Regards,

Garth

DJW said:
no "stairway to heaven"
ooooooohhhh, spoil-sport :p

re the tak: i wish it were real, its a Jasmine by takamine so its not really a proper tak, but it's very very nice all the same.

ct that's an amazing looking guitar!

Back