I've joined Mac

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

and I'm loving it :D not been near Vista for days now yippee!!
Sorry about the colours, I'm having a bright day. :LOL:

4511877600_c4c0a86930_o.jpg

Oh you poor thing Alby
I did see that there is a psychiatrist (or something)
(ladysue) on the job thread, she has offered to "help" me
shall I give her your number too?
:LOL:

Hope you enjoy it (y)

Congratulations, Welcome to world of Mac, you'll never look back

Oh you poor thing Alby
I did see that there is a psychiatrist (or something)
(ladysue) on the job thread, she has offered to "help" me
shall I give her your number too?
:LOL:

You will NEVER learn will you... :cautious:

You are way, way beyond "help" matey... :naughty:

:p

You will NEVER learn will you... :cautious:

You are way, way beyond "help" matey... :naughty:

:p

Where there life there is hope
or something like that :D

Alby, have you checked out the top tips thread? There is a link in my signature.

Heck so many replies :D It was a gift from my son who just got a Macbook and as I've bailed him out of trouble a couple of times now ( he is a Student in London so you can imagine what his finances are like or not ) so he said Dad you can have it and gave me a new 19" monitor too. It is a 2GHz, 1gb ram and 120gb Harddrive Mac mini. It runs loads better than my laptop which has bags of drivespace and 4times the amount of Ram.
I'm sold. Thanks for all the site suggestions, and tips ;)

another vote for crucial, you'll save money. apple sting you on ram

welcome to the nicer side of life, gradually everyone will start to see the light :LOL:

Good job, you are now 100% sexier than when you simply owned a PC. Welcome to the super awesome mega hawt club :D

G.

Are you sure you've got enough web browers installed on that thing?

You can never have enough when building websites, testing on different browsers go hand in hand with the job. ;)

I am really surprised, I didn't think there was so much warmth and love amongst the Mac community. :love::love:

Unfortunately I have to use a PC at work.....but when I get home my iMac makes my life better again.....

I had he same issues and persuaded work to get me a Mac and they did :LOL:

I still work on PC's though (I am an IT Technician lol)

Good luck on the Mac to, enjoy it

I'm new to mac too. Really impressed so far but is a bit like learning to walk again.

It found my wireless printer and NAS wirelessly without me even asking it! Bonjour is it called?
Linked iTunes to the NAS without the hassle of mapping drives etc.
Superb!!

Joe

Welcome you will never go back!! I'm on mac number four now! Had Mac Mini, Macbook, Macbook Pro and now iMac that I got on sunday. I'm loving it :D

What Mac have you got?

"I've joined Mac"...

So they've turned into a cult now? Oh wait, they always were... :D

Welcome you will never go back!! I'm on mac number four now! Had Mac Mini, Macbook, Macbook Pro and now iMac that I got on sunday. I'm loving it :D

What Mac have you got?

21.5" iMac base spec one.

I know it's shallow but it's sooooo damn good looking too!!

joe

I spent many years upgrading bits of this and that, updating Windows, repairing crashed systems I went Mac 3 years ago and have never looked back. There has never been 1 piece of hardware such as Cameras, Printers, Scanners etc that haven't "just worked" with my iMac and Macbook. In short I bought for productivity but ergonomically they are superb, I was sick and tired of wires & leads, my Imac has 1 mains lead, everything is wireless or bluetooth.

You won't be sorry you went Mac :)

I forgot, stable OS as well

Back