I've lost my red bits :) Photoshop 2020

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34016

I recently reinstalled PS and it seems I have lost a few bits :)

When I select the Blur tool for example- previously if I moved the mouse whilst holding down the ALT key and right mouse button, you can adjust the size of the brush and the Hardness
this was indicated by the brush being RED and if I moved the mouse up & down the red faded as the brush got softer, now It just displays numbers of hardness( if that makes any sense?) :)

same when I move left or right I get the numbers indicating the diameter of the brush - I want my RED back :oops: :$

Can anyone help ??

Les :)

Have you tried to change the colour in >Preferences > cursers ............ ?

I just tried that- not 100% sure what to do when I open that panel- I'll try again :)

Thanks for the response

Les

I recently reinstalled PS and it seems I have lost a few bits :)

When I select the Blur tool for example- previously if I moved the mouse whilst holding down the ALT key and right mouse button, you can adjust the size of the brush and the Hardness
this was indicated by the brush being RED and if I moved the mouse up & down the red faded as the brush got softer, now It just displays numbers of hardness( if that makes any sense?) :)

same when I move left or right I get the numbers indicating the diameter of the brush - I want my RED back :oops: :$

Can anyone help ??

Les :)

#Lez325

I hadn't noticed this, but.... I can confirm that my red has gone walkabout too

This is a known issue and has been reported to Adobe see here:-

Apparently if you revert to the previous version of Photoshop your red bits will come back.
I'll just wait for them to fix it
Thank goodness I thought I'd clicked something I shouldn't have [emoji1787]

I'll wait till Adobe sorts it out

Les

Reactions: ST1
Back