Jacobsdigital - Focus Offers

You have just cost me £507 including shipping!!

It's Robert's fault. He shouldnt be so easily led! ;)

You're welcome Robert! Think what you can do with your savings & remember to keep some so that when we meet you can buy me a drink :LOL:
Paul aka Bobby D ;)

Even let my dinner get cold whilst doing the payment screens :LOL:

Amazing price....couldn't help myself.

Looks like I might have a customer for the Tamron 28-75 2.8 ;)

Sorry Robert.

We can't take him anywhere!

:razz: - Kerso's nicked all MY money so now I have to content myself spending other people's :nuts:
Paul aka Bobby D

Really wish I hadn't wandered in here. That's a very good price for a lens I've had my eye on for a while.

Opens up a whole can of worms though. If I get a 24-105 then I couldsell the 17-40 and just use the sigma 12-14 for the wide stuff. But the 17-40 is just soooooo much nicer and I still need something in the 12-15mm range.

Life can be so hard.:thinking: :LOL:

'Scuse me for being lazy here but are the "Focus Offers" just this one lens? I can't find any others on that site tbh.

'Scuse me for being lazy here but are the "Focus Offers" just this one lens? I can't find any others on that site tbh.

BBW - Its a pain they didn't bother with a page of these offers but if you go to the Web Exclusive Offers page HERE & search through there are others
Paul aka Bobby D ;)

:LOL: How on earth do they stay in business?

you my friend are a very very bad man :bat:

lol, i ordered this lens this morning at 7.45am. cant wait for it to arrive.

great spot there paulboy, cheers (y)

Nice one antc (y) - shame I'm not on commission! - still it does give me a warm cuddly feeling helping all you guys out when I get the chance :nuts:
Paul ;)

did you get any kind of dispatch email yet at all mate?

i havent had anything. ordered this morning and had a payment succesful email.

i have paid for 1-2 day delivery so assuming it may arrive tomorrow but could be thursday of course.

Nope :(

Not yet anyway.

email does say though
You will receive a further email the night your order is despatched so you can make arrangements to receive it. This email will contain the method of dispatch and tracking information

And the first night after a working day since my order is not over yet. We live in hope.

As they have taken the money (according to the payment confirmation) they seem to have accepted the order at that price so no reason to doubt it will turn up.

Nope :(

Not yet anyway.

email does say though

And the first night after a working day since my order is not over yet. We live in hope.

As they have taken the money (according to the payment confirmation) they seem to have accepted the order at that price so no reason to doubt it will turn up.

yeah i have the same statement on my email as well. again like you they seem to have accepted the order so i guess we will have to wait and see.

thanks robertp (y)

just to let you know robertp i know have an email to say my order is complete and has been dispatched.

wahoo :woot:

roll on tomorrow.

Yep me too.

I have 2 emails one without tracking number and one with. Both the same invoice number so I guess I'll only get one lens :LOL:

Yep me too.

I have 2 emails one without tracking number and one with. Both the same invoice number so I guess I'll only get one lens :LOL:

yeah that happened to me too. although i cant seem to get the damn tracking number working!!?

can you ??

You probably tried too soon it is working for me. Mine departed Coventry depot at 18:39 apparently :)

How annoying! My tracking now says 'returned to base undelivered' ! Been here all day waiting (well not just waiting) !

Grrrr

would just like to say that i got a great service from jacobs. lens arrived nice and early this morning. very well packaged with lots of foam padding in the box. lens works fine. built like a tank.

really happy with it so far and im going to take it out for a good test tomorrow

hope you get yours soon robertp

How annoying! My tracking now says 'returned to base undelivered' ! Been here all day waiting (well not just waiting) !

Grrrr

They don't use City Link do they Robert? - P!ss Up & Brewery springs to mind with this shower - Hope you get united today ... Paul ;)

DHL - and it arrived 10 minutes ago

1/5th second F4 hand held :)

first.jpg

Hurrah! That IS must be good as you must have been a bit shaky with all the excitement ;) - Look forward to seeing some real shots with "our" lens :LOL:
Paul ;)

Been looking through the list and nothing else has provoked me into an impulse buy :)

Never knew you could buy 16Gb CF cards and didn't expect them to be only £160 http://www.jacobsdigital.co.uk/index.php?target=products&product_id=145118

Not sure it is such a good offer though - you can buy them at Jessops for only £680 :LOL:
http://www.jessops.com/Store/s48049...GB-Extreme-III-Compactflash-Card/details.aspx

OMG... i paid almost twice that price very recently for 2 of those from memory-depot... I could have saved myself over £300... :(

oh god, you havent got one of them have you??? ;)

Consider yourself off my Christmas Card list you cheeky monkey :razz:
Paul

I see Jacobs have extended the Focus Offers until 5th March now :clap:
Paul ;)

ummm, you do. Where?

Showing 599 still for me. :crying:

Back