Jaguar F type V8S

Think i posted this in the wrong section, could a mod please move it to the correct section.

Thanks.

It's one of my favourite cars of recent years but then I'm a bit of a JLR fan so it's hardly a surprise, to be honest these photos really don't do it for me, the light is flatter than a pancake in them and in both I find the fencing a distraction though this is a bigger issue on the second over the first....the exposure is good as is focus and I like the low PoV but those good points just don't get past the other issues

@Riad , I've moved this for you.' If you click on 'report' at the bottom of your post, it will be a quicker way t alert staff to your request. (y)

Cars nicely exposed in both, agree about the fence posts - shouldn't be too hard to remove in the first with a bit of PP.

Like how you've controlled the reflections in the paint/windows to almost nil, the benefits of a soft top :)

Scott

Fair enough cheers for the feedback, Client was happy so happy days :D

Cheers Admin for moving.

As Matt says, the light's a bit flat and the fences are a bit distracting. Dare I say that the car itself is a bit blown as well (and not just in the supercharged way!)?

I was "off driving" when these and the coupés were released so missed out on the test drive days I was invited to but hoping I get a go later in the summer. A friend has one but I don't think he'll let me out for a play in it! (And an ex boss bought his wife one but she's scared of it...)

Both images look fine on my screen (no clipped highlights) and I don't think they look flat considering the overcast day. I don't particularly find the fence a distraction either if I'm honest, maybe in #2 as it cuts the shot in half and there's no interest on the right-hand side of the frame (probably would have worked if there had been a full-fence as opposed to a couple of posts). Good effort IMO.

Back