Jason Cole's DVD

fraggle101

Not a mermaid
Name
Tony
Edit My Images
Yes
I just thought is write a few words about the dvd Jason supplies..

I recieved it today after just about a week after ordering it, not bad considering it comes from Aus...

I found it to be very informative, it explains things in an easy to understand way and not to the point of spoon feeding you, i thinkits aimed at people with a fair understanding of photography with the odd recap on things you may not remember..

Ok, Jason isnt going to win an Oscar for his performance!! (Sorry to break it to you J..;) ) but its a functional tool for the tog wanting to start shooting Glamour.. i have learnt stuff id like to try out soon..

Its a big (y) from me..

I've also got a copy. Came quite quickly actually. Some useful advice and tips on there. I can't see many other established glamour giving away some trick of the trade.

I recently saw a DVD by another photography, Zach Arus (? not sure on spelling) 'one light' which sells for about $225 USD, ok that is 2 DVDs but does show that Jason's is reasonably priced.

another (y) from me.

arrived very quickly and gave me plenty of food for thought. Im a novis but found it easy to follow and very informative. many thanks Jason :D

Back