Jean Luc returns

Apologies, I didn’t see this thread before I posted in another. Can’t wait to see it!

Picard Gardens - following an aged Picard on trips to the garden centre, and sitting on the beach in a cardy and slacks..

maybe he married Wesley crushers mum and they now hang around in Starfleet wetherspoons.

Picard does Shakespear, "But soft, what light through yonder viewscreen breaks? It is a photon torpedo, and Beverly is the sun."

Any idea when?

According to the article I read: It’s currently unknown when the Picard series will hit the airwaves, but you can probably set your phasers to some time at the end of 2019 or the first half of 2020.

According to the article I read: It’s currently unknown when the Picard series will hit the airwaves, but you can probably set your phasers to some time at the end of 2019 or the first half of 2020.

Maybe a good reason to restart Amazon Prime when it is released.

Last edited:
They needed another compelling reason for people to stay signed up after TGT finished.

maybe he married Wesley crushers mum and they now hang around in Starfleet wetherspoons.

Maybe it will be a truly 21st century series, and we discover he married Wesley Crusher instead. :runaway::exit:

Back