Jerusalem streets 2

Name
Toni
Edit My Images
No
Following on from set 1 here: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/evening-in-jerusalem-streets.656593/

Jerusalem streets2-1834 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Jerusalem streets2-1853 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Jerusalem streets2-1865 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Jerusalem streets2-1873 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Jerusalem streets2-1875 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Jerusalem streets2-1881 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

This chap reminds me of the Nazi academic in Raiders Of The Lost Ark for some reason.
Jerusalem streets2-1886 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

I don't feel these are to the same standard as set 1. There are some more coming later that were taken at different times, but don't fit the narrative here.

Looks like big file sizes Toni, takes a while for the forum to resize & load up ... 1024 from Flickr works well I find :)

Following on from set 1 here: https://www.talkphotography.co.uk/threads/evening-in-jerusalem-streets.656593/

Jerusalem streets2-1834 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Jerusalem streets2-1853 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Jerusalem streets2-1865 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Jerusalem streets2-1873 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Jerusalem streets2-1875 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

Jerusalem streets2-1881 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

This chap reminds me of the Nazi academic in Raiders Of The Lost Ark for some reason.
Jerusalem streets2-1886 by Toni Ertl, on Flickr

I don't feel these are to the same standard as set 1. There are some more coming later that were taken at different times, but don't fit the narrative here.

like the food stall...did you get a kashrut falafel in the jewish quarter....or buy a talitna?

ps..is the chap in the checked shirt spying on you??

cheers
geof

Looks like big file sizes Toni, takes a while for the forum to resize & load up ... 1024 from Flickr works well I find :)

They are large - I have a bit of an internal debate over file sizes, but maybe I'll go a bit smaller in future. Not keen on Flickr resize though. Thanks for commenting.

Thank you for sharing, stunning pictures.

Thanks Edward, glad you like them.

like the food stall...did you get a kashrut falafel in the jewish quarter....or buy a talitna?

ps..is the chap in the checked shirt spying on you??

cheers
geof

Thanks Geof. We only had felafels once, near megiddo, and they were such a bland disappointment I avoided them for the rest of the trip.

The chap in the checked shirt is Geoff Norridge, who organised the trip for us.

I like this set Toni, but find the other set better but don`t know why (y)

Glad you like them Dave, and I agree, for both subject and composition these are inferior to the first set.

Back