Jessops AF Extension Tubes 29.99

I get mine on the 1st. Are you by any chance an employee of Jessops or on commision?

Thanks for the link!

:LOL:

I should be shouldn't I! Can't believe how successful this post has been...

Just glad to help.

Thanks Chenng. Got mine this morning in Lisburn although not without some drama, which quiet persistence managed to sort out.

Ordered christmas day, picked up on boxing day.

Dont forget to use the affiliate link to jessops if you're a quidco member - an extra 84p off!

£21.64 for a set of £75 extension tubes - bargain :D

Got my nifty fifty for xmas - ordered my tubes from Jessops yesterday £22.49 collect on Saturday.
Thanks for the heads up.
Can't afford a macro lens just yet - hoping the tubes & 50mm will serve as a make shift macro:woot:

Just ordered some as well , I used the voucher code to offset next working day delivery so It'll be macro-mania-monday :D

Wheres the nikon love :(

Yes this only seems to be a Canon deal, also everyone should get in there quick as when I picked mine up I was told it was a discontinued product that they are no longer manufacturing

Got mine today...Even the assistants in the store were amazed at the price.

got them

thanks for the tip off on the tubes,

the 25% off jessops branded stuff was useful too, discovered they do a jessops own brand canon eTTL hotshoe lead (1.2m) so grabbed one of them cheap too.

anybody got any more links on how to use the tubes?

Hooray just ordered some too :) thanks for the heads up and voucher code!

I got me a set a couple of days ago for £22.49. BRILLIANT.
Here is a shot using the Nifty Fifty as close as i could get still using AF :

236803094-L.jpg

And here it is using a combination of the 31mm and the 21mm.

236802926-L.jpg

Many thanks for the Heads-Up on this offer guys, just collected my set this afternoon, guy in the shop said he's sure Jessops have made some kind of mistake with these, he thinks maybe they should have come down form £80 to £50 ie £30 off, but someone has slipped and reduced em by £50 in error which has brought em down to £30.

Who knows there a bargain which ever way you look at em.

Alan

And it maybe me, but i cant find them on their site anymore.
Have they been taken off or cant i see them ??

And it maybe me, but i cant find them on their site anymore.
Have they been taken off or cant i see them ??

I can't find them either, looks like the TP members have bought all their stock!

Just Modded my tubes so I can fit my 1.4x convertor to em as well :D, aren't Dremel's brilliant !.

one on the left is 'before' the right one is 'after' the square bit wouldn't let the tube fit so it had to be rounderised

IMG_4967A.jpg

here it is attached to the convertor

IMG_4965A.jpg

this image is with a 50mm at closest focus memory card for scale small rotary wire brush for the test

IMG_4963A.jpg

closeup of the brush with the 100mm canon macro lens

IMG_4956A.jpg

super closeup with macro lens all tubes and convertor, god knows what magnification this works out to

IMG_4961A.jpg

and here's a shot of the kit all connected together that took the last shot

MP3Y5264A.jpg

Cheers

Alan

BRILLIANT.
Absolutely brilliant. Love your work.

Now get out and take some nature Macro stuff. Bet that would look awesome if you could focus it.

Got any tips on how you actually drilled it ?

:clap:

Picked mine up today!

thanks for posting the link!

Thanks Kinchy, yeah it will take abit of getting used to it's quite unwieldy but even with everything linked the autofocus does work !, though the one above was shot with manual focus and as you say I need more practise !.

All I did was use a rotary cutter in my dremel and cut the curved apertures by hand/eye, then carefully cleaned all the cuttings out of the tube.

Alan

They seem to be back on the site, but not many places have them. Reading do if anyone is near there.

Stonking price.. just ordered a set. :ty: (y)

Great, I'm so pleased that these have come back on the website. Just ordered mine to hopefully collect this afternoon in Liverpool!

picked mine up yesterday, and I'm quite impressed.

here's a shot straight from the camera (40D) with a Tamron 55-200 @55mm and all three extension tubes (handheld, no flash)

IMG_0777_s.jpg

Whoo. Just picked a set up from Northwich ... Was kind of expecting some quibbling over the 25% discount, but no problems.

Can't wait to get home and try them.

They did disappear from the website and then reappear a couple of days ago but from the sound of it there is very little stock left out there, I think I got the last set in Liverpool yesterday. It was a great deal whilst it lasted, sorry for those who've missed out :(

Back