Jessops next day delivery is a lie

Name
Jeff
Edit My Images
No
Don't believe Jessops next day delivery its a lie.

I ordered a camera Monday and according to their website it was dispatched that day. But it seems they lie I will not get the camera till tomorrow Wednesday. I thought it was against the law to mislead in your advertising ?

Most websites include a dependent on courier clause

For example acts of god fllods earthquake etc or sadly drivers off sick

RMSD often fly deliveries if airport closed they in my case don't send by road so 1st class might arrive next day but RMSD does not

Really unless your sure the item was not sent they never lied, though fwiw I am sorry it really sucks when you hang about and nothing arrives

Jessops don't make deliveries. Did you even stop to think that maybe the courier has messed up before coming online and bad mouthing Jessops?

Is it possible that with all the flooding that perhaps it is quite plausable that some collection / deliveries are delayed.

I bet it was free delivery as well :dummy:

Last edited:
I am sure the item was not sent

Jessops don't make deliveries. Did you even stop to think that maybe the courier has messed up before coming online and bad mouthing Jessops?

The item was marked as dispatched on their website, but I now know its still there

My point is they advertise free next day delivery, now I always thought it was against the law to make false claims..?????

My point is they advertise free next day delivery, now I always thought it was against the law to make false claims..?????

On their delivery times and charges page they also state....

"Please note, we are unable to guarantee next working day delivery for any order."

RMSD arrived a day late for me with a camera which I know was posted. aircraft had a technical fault and flight was cancelled.

Can you ask them for a tracking number, that should show the timeline and prove their guilt or innocence

RMSD arrived a day late for me with a camera which I know was posted. aircraft had a technical fault and flight was cancelled.

Can you ask them for a tracking number, that should show the timeline and prove their guilt or innocence

Their own tracking website proves their guilt, I said it was dispatched yesterday. They lie, in fact it was not.

Many companies are linked into the courier systems via API. Tracking numbers and dispatch notes are generated which triggers a dispatch notification.
Then the collection vehicle has a breakdown or caught up on the motorway due to an accident and is unable to make the collection.

It happens, that's life. It doesn't make them liars.

Their own tracking website proves their guilt, I said it was dispatched yesterday. They lie, in fact it was not.
Let's for a moment say they lied and your item was not sent what would you expect as acceptable

Full refund
That they deliver as soon as possible
A day in court based on false advertising

Not really sure what you think would be fair

I'm an Amazon Prime member, so get free next day delivery.

About 9/10 times my order does arrive the next day. but not always. Yes annoying, but not like I've ordered a new kidney.

Only that have waited all day because of their crap service

Based on the weather this past 72hrs I would imagine that "may" have has an impact

CRAP SERVICE...:mad::mad:

There is a cut off time for next day deliveries both for Jessops and courier companies.

Don't believe Jessops next day delivery its a lie.

I ordered a camera Monday and according to their website it was dispatched that day. But it seems they lie I will not get the camera till tomorrow Wednesday. I thought it was against the law to mislead in your advertising ?

The item was marked as dispatched on their website, but I now know its still there

Only that have waited all day because of their crap service

CRAP SERVICE...:mad::mad:

Jesus, read how childish you sound and then perhaps try and reassess the priorities in your life..

Surely they provide tracking? Which would have allowed you to check on the Couriers Website whether it was being delivered that day or not?

Tried asking for this information but their thick staff were too stupid to find it for me

What did you order to make you so aggressive towards Jessops, it must have been something very important,I would like to know.

You have seen the weather over the last few days right? Roads flooded etc?

Tried asking for this information but their thick staff were too stupid to find it for me
If your attitude on the phone is anything like you come across here, I'm not surprised they couldn't "find" the tracking info.

If your attitude on the phone is anything like you come across here, I'm not surprised they couldn't "find" the tracking info.

On the first phone call I was very polite as normal but on the third phone call I was getting a little annoyed I must admit...

On the first phone call I was very polite as normal but on the third phone call I was getting a little annoyed I must admit...

Mate you need to chill and think of all the crap in the world that has an adverse effect on people's lives.

e.g war, famine, displacement of people from their homes.

Suck it up, you'll eat ok tonight.

Jesus!

Back