jessops !!!!!!!

Name
Rob
Edit My Images
Yes
So I finally decided to order a 70-200F4 (y)
BUT
I placed the order at 15:07 online at jessops (instock for home delivery) but I have just checked on my order and it says "on back order"

I placed the order with free next day delivery, but it now looks like its not coming but as they closed at 1800 I cant even get to speak to someone.
I have looked at the T&C's and it says orders placed BEFORE 17:00 on a Tuesday will be delivered on Thursday.

I now need to wait and see what they say at 09:00 in the morning but I can see me having to drive to Meadowhal (from York) tomorrow as I'm away from Friday morning

I hope I'm wrong and its all sorted in the morning but I'm not holding my breath :thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

Rant over lol

If you have to this is nearer to you

30 The Headrow
Leeds
West Yorkshire
LS1 8EQ
Tel: 0113 246 0091

I've only used Wex once and they were very quick. I'd be tempted to do that rather than spend half a day and petrol money goint to where my late father-in-law called "Meadow-hell"!

well I did end up at Meadow-hell :eek: but the nice lady in the shop did price match WEX and also knocked £10 of the 3 yr cover (y)

So they have just about redeemed themselves, well the shop has lol

just taken a couple of pics of the back garden and it seems to be fantastic :clap: cant wait for the weekend so i can take some pics at the British Autograss Series at York

Back