Jinkies!

Name
James
Edit My Images
Yes
As Halloween is fast approaching, I thought I'd tempt a young lady into an overgrown cemetery to flash at her...
Velma from Scooby Doo, taken at Arnos Vales cemetery and The Milk Thistle, both in Bristol.

Velma Dinkley 1
by James Bailey, on Flickr

Velma Dinkley 2

Velma Dinkley 3

Velma Dinkley 5

Velma Dinkley 6

Velma Dinkley 7

Velma Dinkley 9

Velma Dinkley 10

If you're wondering what happened to images 4 & 8, they're slightly nsfw, so I've posted the glamour section :)

Great set, esp number 2, looks like the ghost gave itself a fright holding her skirt up.

The first one reminded me of Austin Powers :D

:agree: Too !

The details are just great. Lots to see. Fab concept and captured sooooooo well.
A very foxy Velma too !

Gaz

Last edited:
Love them all....

Ha ha.... great fun shots. Sometimes, images just have to be fun once in a while... even I can appreciate that :)

One comment though... number 2... the first thing I thought was "Has she farted?" :)

Great set of amusing images James, I'm liking them all very much.(y)

George.

Love these, I recognised the first one from the PP competition today (especially as I had already voted for you). Nice to see the rest of the set. Thanks for sharing. (y)

Darn shame. Your a winner in my eyes though :)

There is a filter on so I couldnt see the winner !

gaz

These are just far too cool for school! Loving them all - the compositions are fun and I like the PP work with the ghosts. Really good to see some creative, imaginative and effective work.

Thats one excellent set of images love them !

Lack of shoes were because we did the shoot in two parts, and for the second one, I forgot the damn shoes! :)

Actually, the *best part of the shoot was when you showcased her lovely stocking feet - nothing sexier then seeing female soles encased in silky hosiery - the jewel of erotica! just ask famed fotog Irving Klaw <Betty Page>... =^.~=

Back