Joe Cornish is coming to Worcester ...

Name
Linda
Edit My Images
No
Beacon Camera club is delighted to announce that Joe Cornish is coming to the Swan Theatre in Worcester on July 14th. Tickets (£15) will be available soon; check the Beacon Camera Club website for further details.

There will also be a competition - info will be posted when we have full details of prizes etc.

Beacon Camera club is delighted to announce that Joe Cornish is coming to the Swan Theatre in Worcester on July 14th. Tickets (£15) will be available soon; check the Beacon Camera Club website for further details.

There will also be a competition - info will be posted when we have full details of prizes etc.

I think you'd be allowed to post the url of the club website, you know, just for us lazy people ;)

Hi Terry,
Well, you could make a weekend of it? I hope it won’t be too long before I can give more info.

Tickets are now on sale for this talk on the Beacon Camera Club website. www.beaconcameraclub.co.uk The last time Joe came to the club, it was a sell out so get your tickets sooner rather than later. :D

Beacon is also running its International Street Photography competition this summer, supported by Panasonic. More details will appear on the street section of the forum.

I attended one of these "Evenings with..." a big name photographer (not Joe Cornish.)

All I got was a big ego trip, with the person boasting about how much money he'd been given to travel to some exotic location to take photos (which were pretty good.)

An interesting evening, but I didn't learn anything about photography.

Well, that is neither relevant nor helpful - Martin Parr came last year and was great and this is the second time Joe is presenting as he went down so well last time. I certainly wouldn't post here if I thought it was going to be like the one that you chose to attend.

The 2nd annual Beacon Camera Club of Street Photography competition is open for entries now. Please check the home page of beacon camera club. Entries close on June 30th. £2000 worth of prizes.

I have just posted this in the street section. The prize list, rules, past winners etc can all be found here: http://www.beaconcameraclub.co.uk/street/.

Tickets for Joe Cornish can also be bought through the Beacon website or directly at the Swan Theatre in Worcester.

Hope to see some of you there.

Funnily enough, we had a talk by one of your (i think members) Peter Warner, last night at Bridgnorth camera club and he was also plugging :D this talk.

Just a bump... closing date for the street comp is June 30th.

Only 5 days to get your entries in for the street competition sponsored by Panasonic who have donated great prizes...

Back