JollyJacks 52 for 2010 - Week 19 - Ingredients

4619812102_9621c1b225_o.jpg

Doesn't quite say ingredients to me Jon but its still a cracking image. You've framed it well and theres some nice detail in there. You have good lighting on it too. All round gets my(y) Iain

Doesn't quite say ingredients to me Jon but its still a cracking image. You've framed it well and theres some nice detail in there. You have good lighting on it too. All round gets my(y) Iain

Thanks for the feedback Iain. Was trying to think out of the box alittle ref the ingredients the choc bar is made up from, the fact it is enjoyable but is it healthy?

Hi Jon, I just love your teddy bear shot. The colours are great, the depth of field is excellent and I love the daisies. Fits the theme perfectly.

I also really like your indulgence shot especially the low angle. I just feel I would have preferred it taken outdoors?

Another nice shot this week, but I agree with Iain, it does not exactly say ingredients. Excellent colours and lighting, though.

Jenny

Love the flower power teddy :)

I'm another one that likes the angle that you have taken the car from, I sort of like the ceiling but can see what others have said about it being a bit busy....nice shot though and I also like the lit light :)

Ingredients is a very good image, I like the fact the wrapper is crumpled, makes it more interesting (y)

Hi Jon, I just love your teddy bear shot. The colours are great, the depth of field is excellent and I love the daisies. Fits the theme perfectly.

I also really like your indulgence shot especially the low angle. I just feel I would have preferred it taken outdoors?

Another nice shot this week, but I agree with Iain, it does not exactly say ingredients. Excellent colours and lighting, though.

Jenny

Thanks Jenny. I must have been having a mad moment to me it said ingredients with the captions, Then again i sometime do laugh to myself. I think i will have to do the reshoot for Ingredients and stop coming up with mad ideas. Thanks for the feedback

Love the flower power teddy :)

I'm another one that likes the angle that you have taken the car from, I sort of like the ceiling but can see what others have said about it being a bit busy....nice shot though and I also like the lit light :)

Ingredients is a very good image, I like the fact the wrapper is crumpled, makes it more interesting (y)

Thanks Sonia for the feedback

Consider the nail whacked squarely on the head! A good shot that doesn't quite say ingredients but is certainly original and appealing.

Phil

cute teddy for Peace.

Not so keen on the car.

Ingredients - mmmmmmmmmm chocolate. Like the image, nice textures, even if it doesn't shout ingredients to me.

Well done for catching up

The rumpled wrapper makes for an interesting image, I like it, but again it doesn't really shout ingredients... sorry.

Back