Just a quick field shot from tonight...

Betty

BrideZilla!!!
Edit My Images
No
The weather was too nice to sit inside tonight :)

field1.jpg

I may have gone overboard with the sky, but I didnt think it was too bad for a grab shot :)

The sky does look a tad oversaturated but its a nice calming shot and a lovely view!

If thats out the back door of your house or the front I envy you!

2 minute walk away :) I can see the trees from the home office window :) It was so peaceful, its in the middle of nowhere and all I could hear was birds singing, bliss :D

And thanks Venomator :)

^^^ Gah, it looks even worse on my works monitor, agree with you now :D

Looking at it again, it looks like its warped in the middle, but the trees really were in a dip :LOL:

Anyone else want to have a say? :)

i have to agree with one of the other posters, the colours are obviously not what would actually be there!

The sky looks purple the grass looks yellow.... but the trees are green though :LOL:

Ignoring the colours though, the shot is very good!

It CERTAINLY isnt purple on my screen :D God damn I need my monitor calibrating :LOL:

Ill post the original later :)

I would agree that the sky is a bit oversaturated, but I'm not having any problem at all with the grass/wheat, or whatever the crop is in the foreground. That's not an unusual look this time of year, and in the evening light...at least on my monitor here at work. (Which, admittedly, isn't the absolute best.)

What I would change, though, is the perspective or the cropping of the photo to get the horizon out of dead center, and to get something of visual interest into the foreground. Then you'd have a stunner!

But the horizon isnt dead centre is it? :D

Original to follow later, and I might go back when the weather gets better and find something of visual interest :)

That would make a really nice desktop wallpaper :)

even with the purple sky ;)

Lovely shot, have to agree with the others though about the sky......Grendel is right, it would make a really good desktop wall paper.

Simon

Back