JUST ANOTHER BIRD OF PREY (photo added)

Name
Richard
Edit My Images
No
Hi nothing special just a red kite taken on the weekend at the end of the day. I hope you all like it

Taken with Canon 1d mk2 & 600mm f4 i.s

iso 400 shutter 1/2000 at F4

Just had a play and burned in beak and left a bit more room around kite i think i prefer the new one

Regards
Richard

Last edited:
Really nice capture of a lovely bird. Agree with Ian about the beak.

JUST another bird of prey!!

ARE YOU KIDDING! THIS IS AWESOME!

Great shot! (y)

I would be well pleased with that one Rich, cant say I noticed the beak :shrug: You get drawn straight into the eye with that one (y)

Where do all you lot go to get these pictures of birds of prey.... Do you go looking or is it a case of "chance" that they fly in to where you are?

great shot of a beautiful bird.:clap:

Thank's very much

blimey Rich, is a teeny bit soft in the beak dept, but cracking shot, has it just been for a paddle ?

Hi Ian i think you were right so i had a little play. yes he went in did'nt nail that one though i will add a few more later

Really nice capture of a lovely bird. Agree with Ian about the beak.

Thanks Lammie hope you like the tweak

JUST another bird of prey!!

ARE YOU KIDDING! THIS IS AWESOME!

Great shot! (y)

Glad you liked it but it's not the best i have ever taken

I would be well pleased with that one Rich, cant say I noticed the beak :shrug: You get drawn straight into the eye with that one (y)

Thanks mate i will be interested to see what you think about new shot Rich

Where do all you lot go to get these pictures of birds of prey.... Do you go looking or is it a case of "chance" that they fly in to where you are?

The more photo's i take the luckier i get. No really it's down to planning and time in the field luck does play a big part though

Regards

Richard

Your edited version is the better of the two, and I like it a lot.

Back