Just because I missed this...

Name
Nick
Edit My Images
Yes
excalibur2
My F4's Broken...

Hands up who has been discourteous to me using a T70 :D

I'm sorry I missed the chance to respond properly yesterday but...

Me, me sir! I've been discourteous to Brian and his T70 :LOL:

Is this a Spartacus moment...

I have been quite nice to my T70 and the T90s but both T80s have had some harsh words about not focussing.

I too will admit to have been discourteous to the T70 but hopefully not to Brian himself (who I have sadly not met, yet).

BUT..... a brick is a brick is a brick.

Pretty much all of Bri's wardrobe is designer stuff, I know he's a big fan of Stella McCartney :)

Brian you are a star, sometimes an annoying little twinkler, but a star all the same.

Do you still ride your motorbike, Brian?
i was just thinking about this myself,,,he rode a ( honda 250 ?? ) to the Belper meet 5 years ago ( was it really that long ago ?? ) and then @Andysnap put him in the room with the deep well ,,i think he was going to push him down it until he realised it had a glass cover over it :)....Brian is of course a star.,,,, a supernova with that flash even

and then @Andysnap put him in the room with the deep well

Well Andy probably thought any subsidence of the property I'd be first to go and others would get an advanced warning o_O :D

The 250 and my Honda 750 before (son has it now) the 750 became too heavy for me to use as even the 250 is scary on some narrow roads as you get potholes and worst when the road surface at the sides is gravel, so with an approaching lorry and you are forced into gravel................... :eek:
N67W0XS.jpg

Last edited:
i was just thinking about this myself,,,he rode a ( honda 250 ?? ) to the Belper meet 5 years ago ( was it really that long ago ?? ) and then @Andysnap put him in the room with the deep well ,,i think he was going to push him down it until he realised it had a glass cover over it :)....Brian is of course a star.,,,, a supernova with that flash even

Crikey was that five years ago?! Even now my retinas are still recovering from Brian’s flashgun!

I think it was 2016 :thinking:
@Carl Hall was the only person brave (or daft!) enough to look directly at the camera!

I think the pint in his hand was distracting him [emoji23] (wish I could find the photo!)

Last edited:
Bri, ( @excalibur2 ) you are the BEST ........

...in here when it comes to winding Mark up (@The Big Yin ) :exit::LOL::LOL:

Seriously though, you're not a bad ol' fool, and I've 'ad the pleasure ( and torment :p) of meeting ya (y)(y)

And You'all great guys that I have met, but forgot to give Andysnap a special mention as a star...as little things can be important at times to show a person's character. Well remember we went down that steep path (at meet at the peak) and it was a dead end, for me at the time it was an ordeal getting back up as about every 10 yards had to stop to catch my breath and it was nice Andy came back down to see how I was. (y) But Andy can be annoying disagreeing with me at times as he has completely forgotten that I'm always right o_O:D

every 10 yards had to stop to catch my breath

I recall us ,( myself and at least one other,( perhaps it was @simon ess) having to practically carry you in Whipsnade too on the way back from photographing the church ( in fact it might have been on the outward ANDreturn journeys! :wideyed: :police::LOL:)

...in here when it comes to winding Mark up (@The Big Yin ) :exit::LOL:

..but must admit I do unintentionally put my foot in it as many moons ago my wife and I were wandering around in Paris with my RB67 and this street artist (speaking perfect English) asked would we like him to do sketch of her, well at the time was quite good at portraits and didn't want some maybe crappy artist doing a sketch. So I said to him pointing at my RB "this is better" and he replied "not better different"....well walking away my wife said "you have insulted him" :oops: :$

Last edited:
I recall us ,( myself and at least one other,( perhaps it was @simon ess) having to practically carry you in Whipsnade too on the way back from photographing the church ( in fact it might have been on the outward ANDreturn journeys! :wideyed: :police::LOL:)

and did you notice at meet at the peak (wandering around) that I had disappeared as I felt sorry for you guys that might be hanging around waiting for me to catch up..so wandered around on my own at my own pace.

Oh yes. This church.

img405 by Simon, on Flickr

and did you notice at meet at the peak (wandering around) that I had disappeared as I felt sorry for you guys that might be hanging around waiting for me to catch up..so wandered around on my own at my own pace.

i didn't realise you'd left us on purpose, i thought a dolly bird had taken a fancy to you and carted you off as her plaything :naughty::p

Back