Just had this anyone going

Let's see, shall I spend 10 seconds describing what this is? Or shall I insist that anyone who wants to know what the thread is about has to click on the link? Decisions, decisions....

Let's see, shall I spend 10 seconds describing what this is? Or shall I insist that anyone who wants to know what the thread is about has to click on the link? Decisions, decisions....
Oh go on, you know you want to :)

Nah, statistically speaking it's unlikely that I'll be interested in whatever this is, so it's not worth the time and effort to click on the link.
My guess is you are correct and all the effort involved in clicking the link would prove fruitless, as was clicking the alert button to read this pointless reply:D

I thought it was just me that didnt like to click on links posted on web forums without knowing what they were first Seems im not. I dont think its a lazy thing, i think its a security issue (well it is for me). Who knows what lurks beneath a link. I agree, the least someone can do is state what the thread is about before expecting us to go through a second process just to see what an OP is talking about.

But yes, i went. Quite boring IMO..

i had forgotten i had posted that, and in retrospect i should have provided a header, next time .:)

its not a swap site where the poster offers a used guitar for a camera :runaway::runaway::runaway:

Back